What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead Colour DMD

I want the best for my Walking Dead , so what do I go for ? LED/LCD ?????? And where to buy from.

LED is out of stock -but it's purely a personal choice - I prefer LED so I'm waiting until they are available again.

I`ve gone for an lcd for my walking dead, I`ve an led on my CV and to me it`s too bright but had no alternative for that game,

Still crying seeing your barn high score, I can barely get 1M on it lol

Well I've got a lot to aim for LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I've got a lot to aim for LOL

The key to this game is learning how to maximise the score from each feature and mode. There is a lot of clever programming going on.

The key to this game is learning how to maximise the score from each feature and mode. There is a lot of clever programming going on.

I agree but I just need to get control of the ball more and practise :D I love TWD because its hard.

Neil

I agree but I just need to get control of the ball more and practise :D I love TWD because its hard.

Neil
That is the reason you have to be efficient in your point scoring. It is brutal and the ball IS going down the outlanes so it is a matter of maximizing scoring when you can. I also have my tilt set a little more liberal on this game. I am shaking it BEFORE it gets near the outlanes.

I also have my tilt set a little more liberal on this game. I am shaking it BEFORE it gets near the outlanes.

Whereas I have totally removed mine, because I'm **** and kept tilting - such is the physical nature of TWD. It's the only game I've ever done this on, including Iron Man.

Here is a highlight from my last stream on ball bounce and shaking the machine :)

Still not feeling the love for CDC, I score much higher in the other modes.
What does make a big difference though is the order you take the modes, I usually take CDC first - maybe that's my problem?

92mil CDC
129mil Tunnel
133mil Arena
156mil Barn
251mil Riot &
352mil for a single crossbow hit.

Attachments

• 20170210_173228.jpg
    20170210_173228.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20170210_173228.jpg
    20170210_173228.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170210_173228.jpg
    20170210_173228.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20170210_173228.jpg
    20170210_173228.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 14867509526801482185633.jpg
    14867509526801482185633.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 12
Crossbow is linked to your current score of walker kills

Crossbow is linked to your current score of walker kills

I know, I like to take weapon as my first set of supplies, then complete for Bloodbath then repeat.
I still haven't got to crossbow frenzy/multi ball for getting 3 Xbow kills , the only mode/feature I haven't got to.

Few weeks until LED boards are
available sadly

Isn't it interesting how we are all now raving about TWD yet when it came out it was viewed as a poor game. Just goes to show how important code updates are. Really can't see my one ever leaving. The one thing I still don't like though is the skill shot and the way it's now all or nothing. Does anyone not go for the easy right hand side shot? IMO it was far better when there was more incentive to try for the harder closer roll overs.

Isn't it interesting how we are all now raving about TWD yet when it came out it was viewed as a poor game. Just goes to show how important code updates are. Really can't see my one ever leaving. The one thing I still don't like though is the skill shot and the way it's now all or nothing. Does anyone not go for the easy right hand side shot? IMO it was far better when there was more incentive to try for the harder closer roll overs.
You're right on both accounts. When it was released it was crappy, now it is sublime.
Woodbury is the same as the skill shot. The best reward should be the second rollover.

Did anyone else notice in the video posted above that Keith mentioned there was another code update to come ? I'm not sure what more can be done code wise to improve the game really :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom