What's new

Walking Dead Colour DMD

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Its finally here :) coming this friday - my birthday :)

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 12.53.31.png

Just ordered myself one! Big thanks to my friend Eric for persevering with the development of it and in effect adding to the colordmd framework for future titles. Cheers :thumbs::thumbs:

Looks awesome. Just can't seem to get my hands on a walking dead!
No co-incidence that it's just as hard to find Metallica or AC/DC. Lyman took these 3 games from fairly average to epic. Regret selling my MET. Won't make same mistake with TWD;)

As for colour dots - I can usually resist most titles as they are usually just ok to me. Sadly these look like they might be awesome which means more money being spent!

unfortunately they have sold out of LED boards so i'll have to wait... looks better than i expected though

Anybody onow where to buy a clear DMD cover for a Stern metal backbox panel ?
Pinball Palace are oot of stock.

Also the LED version doesn't need fixing bits.

I am waiting to see videos of both versions.

Could you take the red one out and use it as the template for making a clear version at work?
I don't think we have any clear acrylic big enough. When I get the red one out though I will draw it up on CAD so it will be pîss easy to get some made up in future.

Sounds like a job for @Sven Normansson ?
You can specify a size on their webpage and it gives you an instant quote. I put some rough estimates in and it is looking about £5 without any holes drilling. You can get the holes added but it it is going to cost. It is easy to drill the holes using the original screen as a template.

I can do clear covers. I actually replaced all mine with the antiglare stuff and it really makes the colours stand out.

i'd need to know if it's the old wood (sam) backbox or the newer metal (spike) type.

Quick question- I have a colour DMD original LCD version fitted in a Bally Williams. Do I need anything else to fit it in WD or is it just a straight easy installation? Just wondering I need a different cable or mounting spacers etc?

Not tried it yet so thought I'd ask before I connect it up wrong!

Cheers
Greg

It's just as well TWD I have at the moment is only on loan, or another screen would already be on order.

Back
Top Bottom