What's new

UKPinfest 2023 Machine donation thread

I dreamt about Pinfest last night, that said I did check out the chinwag with Phil before bed.

Awoke thinking the classic Bally's have been thin on the ground the few years I've went.
We're bringing Centaur and there's a Flash Gordon in the classics and an 8 ball champ in the comp. But what else am I missing?
Are there just not many about? Or people avoid bringing them for some reason?

I dreamt about Pinfest last night, that said I did check out the chinwag with Phil before bed.

Awoke thinking the classic Bally's have been thin on the ground the few years I've went.
We're bringing Centaur and there's a Flash Gordon in the classics and an 8 ball champ in the comp. But what else am I missing?
Are there just not many about? Or people avoid bringing them for some reason?
mr and mrs pac-man, spectrum, xenon are there

in prev years there’s been fathom, elektra, star trek, fireball II, paragon, mata hari - just straight off the top of my head. I guess there’s been plenty of others.

mr and mrs pac-man, spectrum, xenon are there

in prev years there’s been fathom, elektra, star trek, fireball II, paragon, mata hari - just straight off the top of my head. I guess there’s been plenty of others.

I guess I used to be blind to them until I realised how good they are!

are the pinball amigos attending? I wasn't bringing Forbidden Planet but maybe I can get it there if I can get Fathom brung by other means.

I have 2 more games that i could bring in my van with MG if general floor games are still wanted/needed ??

1) Alien LV (will be for sale)
2) Theatre of Magic (depends if i get it going by then) OR Ultraman CE if TOM not working and i can be ****d moving it out of the basement.

I have 2 more games that i could bring in my van with MG if general floor games are still wanted/needed ??

1) Alien LV (will be for sale)
2) Theatre of Magic (depends if i get it going by then) OR Ultraman CE if TOM not working and i can be ****d moving it out of the basement.

Awesome offers, Jim.

Alien will look great next to the Highway Alien and Ultraman is pretty special please!

1. Game of Thrones - Jmac
  2. Godzilla - WayneJ
  3. Beatles - Courtney
  4. James Bond - Phil D
  5. 8 Ball Champ - Terry
  6. iron Man - Terry
  7. F14 - Terry
  8. NasCar - Terry
  9. Foo Fighters - Gonzo
  10. Metallica - Colin & Ailsa

Can't you extend the bank by one and add a 90s DMD game 😫

Is anyone bringing a Multimorphic P3? Would love to play ROCS again!

Sounds like there’s a Fathom coming 🥰

Put my wcs in if you wanted. It’s still set up the same as at the last Pinhaus tournament

Back
Top Bottom