What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2023 Machine donation thread

I need to be sitting in front of a computer to change. A right faff on the phone. I’ll update later.

With under two weeks to go, we still have a lot of TBA on the list. Can we get confirmations soon?

I need to be sitting in front of a computer to change. A right faff on the phone. I’ll update later.

With under two weeks to go, we still have a lot of TBA on the list. Can we get confirmations soon?
You've put me down for ToM, but its MB that is coming. I confirmed back on the 1st. :thumbs:

List updated.

COULD EVERYONE PLEASE GO OVER THEIR DONATIONS AND LOCATIONS. AS WELL AS BEING IMPORTANT FOR PETE THE ELECTRICIAN, IT'S GREAT FOR HISTORICAL PURPOSES.

Last edited:
Hi Phil, I'm bringing Deadpool, Foo Fighters and PH's Lebowski. I have a TBA in the main list but I'm only bringing the three mentioned 👈

Can't you extend the bank by one and add a 90s DMD game 😫
And have to wait 5 minutes for the score to scroll round?
That was the biggest problem last year with LW3 and FT. Conscious decision not to include them.

That was the biggest problem last year with LW3 and FT. Conscious decision not to include them.
Saying that, I could do with a couple more machines for the Ladies / League Finals tournament, where the scoring isn't as frenetic.

What do you mean? Most wpc games post wpc89 show you the score when you press the flipper buttons together and the later ones wpc-95 let you cycle to the scores as well as show it when you double flip. There's a few wpc89 that don't for some reason, like fish tales.

But Creech is wpc89 and does this when in tournament mode.

Last edited:
LW3 was a pain in the backend last year, had the sequence memorised by the end of the Saturday so I knew when the score was due to come up.

What do you mean? Most wpc games post wpc89 show you the score when you press the flipper buttons together and the later ones wpc-95 let you cycle to the scores as well as show it when you double flip. There's a few wpc89 that don't for some reason, like fish tales.

But Creech is wpc89 and does this when in tournament mode.
Yeah, just tried with my Fishy and it did not… 😭 Which is a shame because it’s an amazing comp pin.

Yeah, just tried with my Fishy and it did not… 😭 Which is a shame because it’s an amazing comp pin.
It's fine for comps just irritating for leagues or best score type qualifying where lots of people are trying to play the same game then waiting for a scorekeeper

I'm delighted to announce that Pinball Heaven will be donating Scooby Doo for pinfest.

Massive thanks to both Phil's for making it happen 👏

I've just updated it to the most recent code and it's ready to go!!!!.

This is awesome news!

I have been going back and forward on putting an order in on this so getting a few games on it will be awesome!

Big thanks to you all for making this one happen.

Just another wee appeal to any of the donators to let us use their pin in the ladies comp on tne Friday night and then the league finals on the Saturday morning . It will then be able to be played by everyone . We have 5 pins so far from some kind souls - just need another 4 or 5 please .
Cheers
Ailsa

Hi just a note that no 61 space shuttle is to be sub'd with Gilligan's island, and iv chosen my WoZ as my league final choice. Ailsa if you want any others of mine for the ladies comp your welcome to any of choice. Cheers, Andy

Hi just a note that no 61 space shuttle is to be sub'd with Gilligan's island, and iv chosen my WoZ as my league final choice. Ailsa if you want any others of mine for the ladies comp your welcome to any of choice. Cheers, Andy
Just updated

Just another wee appeal to any of the donators to let us use their pin in the ladies comp on tne Friday night and then the league finals on the Saturday morning . It will then be able to be played by everyone . We have 5 pins so far from some kind souls - just need another 4 or 5 please .
Cheers
Ailsa
You are welcome to have Cactus Canyon... (Diane's favourite!)

Back
Top Bottom