What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2023 Machine donation thread

I dreamt about Pinfest last night, that said I did check out the chinwag with Phil before bed.

Awoke thinking the classic Bally's have been thin on the ground the few years I've went.
We're bringing Centaur and there's a Flash Gordon in the classics and an 8 ball champ in the comp. But what else am I missing?
Are there just not many about? Or people avoid bringing them for some reason?

I dreamt about Pinfest last night, that said I did check out the chinwag with Phil before bed.

Awoke thinking the classic Bally's have been thin on the ground the few years I've went.
We're bringing Centaur and there's a Flash Gordon in the classics and an 8 ball champ in the comp. But what else am I missing?
Are there just not many about? Or people avoid bringing them for some reason?
mr and mrs pac-man, spectrum, xenon are there

in prev years there’s been fathom, elektra, star trek, fireball II, paragon, mata hari - just straight off the top of my head. I guess there’s been plenty of others.

mr and mrs pac-man, spectrum, xenon are there

in prev years there’s been fathom, elektra, star trek, fireball II, paragon, mata hari - just straight off the top of my head. I guess there’s been plenty of others.

I guess I used to be blind to them until I realised how good they are!

are the pinball amigos attending? I wasn't bringing Forbidden Planet but maybe I can get it there if I can get Fathom brung by other means.

I have 2 more games that i could bring in my van with MG if general floor games are still wanted/needed ??

1) Alien LV (will be for sale)
2) Theatre of Magic (depends if i get it going by then) OR Ultraman CE if TOM not working and i can be ****d moving it out of the basement.

I have 2 more games that i could bring in my van with MG if general floor games are still wanted/needed ??

1) Alien LV (will be for sale)
2) Theatre of Magic (depends if i get it going by then) OR Ultraman CE if TOM not working and i can be ****d moving it out of the basement.

Awesome offers, Jim.

Alien will look great next to the Highway Alien and Ultraman is pretty special please!

1. Game of Thrones - Jmac
  2. Godzilla - WayneJ
  3. Beatles - Courtney
  4. James Bond - Phil D
  5. 8 Ball Champ - Terry
  6. iron Man - Terry
  7. F14 - Terry
  8. NasCar - Terry
  9. Foo Fighters - Gonzo
  10. Metallica - Colin & Ailsa

Can't you extend the bank by one and add a 90s DMD game 😫

Is anyone bringing a Multimorphic P3? Would love to play ROCS again!

Sounds like there’s a Fathom coming 🥰

Put my wcs in if you wanted. It’s still set up the same as at the last Pinhaus tournament

Back
Top Bottom