What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 - August 27th, 28th & 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my ticket for the whole weekend [emoji106]
Looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a pinball players only weekend or do people bring their wives/husbands, partners etc?

Is it a pinball players only weekend or do people bring their wives/husbands, partners etc?
People do but be aware there's not much else to do other than the pinball aspect. The hotel does have a pool though, assuming it's open :thumbs:

So in effect I'd bring the pins up, someone would help me unload, I'd stay for the weekend, get drunk and drive home with the pins at the end?

The team are falling over each other to help out. No need to worry about this.

My partner came down for the Saturday the first time I went, but she has no interest in pinball at all. She used the pool & went for a wander round Daventry (& was distinctly unimpressed), and I didn't have a VIP ticket so we went for a meal in the evening. She hasn't been since ;)

there is a proper hotel restuarant for breakfast lunch and dinner, but they also put on a fast food stand with burgers hot dogs and sarnies.
we usually also head into town for a ruby.
There's a couple of pubs that do food within walking distance (for me - others get cabs, lazy sods). Even now looking forward to the chicken shatkora in the curry house, hope it's still going.

Indian was Abduls, was one of the best curries I've ever had. It's a must go on the Saturday night, well it is for the NLP crew. We are usually Pinballed out so it's beer and a ruby for us.

Indian was Abduls, was one of the best curries I've ever had. It's a must go on the Saturday night, well it is for the NLP crew. We are usually Pinballed out so it's beer and a ruby for us.
Not tried Abdul's - always (well, both times) been to the other one, maybe I'll give it a whirl this time.

Sorry. . . final question.

So in effect I'd bring the pins up, someone would help me unload, I'd stay for the weekend, get drunk and drive home with the pins at the end?
If it's anything like PlayExpo, it's nowhere near that well organised ;)

>Thursday through to Sunday night are £62 single B&B, £72 double/twin B&B

How did you come to that figure bud?

you need to call during office hours and ask for Hollie, tell her its for Pinfest and you will get the pinball rate. think its a bit more this year but still very good value.

Details are on here somewhere..

Post 1 of this thread infact, thanks Greg

you need to call during office hours and ask for Hollie, tell her its for Pinfest and you will get the pinball rate. think its a bit more this year but still very good value.

Details are on here somewhere..

Post 1 of this thread infact, thanks Greg

Thanks mate

I put all call in Thursday to the Hotel to get the discounted rate - they told me Hollie next in Monday 1st and I left my details for her to call me back, to make out room booking.

**** knows why no one else at the hotel can take an event booking though. Silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom