What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2020 August 28th, 29th & 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
Contract signed and we're live!

The hotel is now taking room bookings. Prices have gone up slightly this year. I begged and pleaded and even offered @Poibug as a waiter for the weekend but I just couldn't budge them on room prices.

Thursday through to Sunday night are £62 single B&B, £72 double/twin B&B

Remember, you need to speak to the hotel direct during office hours and ensure you're speaking to either Hollie or Patrick and quote UKPinfest. The telelphone number is 01327 307000

Awesome. Making a note of the dates and will book as soon as I can. Roll on PinFest 2020!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so is it the August bank holiday weekend at Daventry? I cant see any dates in this thread.. thanks

I called the hotel and was informed Patrick no
longer on reservations and hollies not in until monday so cant book ☹

My hotel room is booked. They've mistakenly booked me into Thursday night as well as Fri, Sat, Sun - but I'll get them to change that, or maybe we'll do the Thu night too............

Great news! Thanks for promising another year Phil, already excited for next year's Pinfest, will not miss out on the Mercure this time round. Will book a room this week for sure

29th August is my Wedding Anniversary. Got lucky this year as it fell on the Thursday after Pinfest, not slap bang in the middle of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom