What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2020 August 28th, 29th & 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
All booked at the hotel for Friday through to Sunday again. Wife and I can’t wait. Had such a fantastic time last month.

Fingers crossed I will either have bought my first table by the time UK PinFest 2020 rolls round or can agree the purchase of a machine at the event.

Please keep me in mind if any of the machine donators are looking to sell on a table at the event. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi tried calling to book my room for pinfest next year and was instructed to call back during normal office hours.

Can anything be done so that anyone at the hotel can book people in at the agreed rate without relying on specific people?

Just an observation

When calling to book my room today, I seemed to be auto-transferred to different lines each with their own waiting music and female voice-over. Only to speak to heavily accented foreign fella (no offence meant) who then appeared to disconnect me or more likely, the line went dead due to some error. No big deal, just mildly irksome.

In any case, instead of play the waiting game on the phone again, I emailed Hollie direct - you can find her email on your room reservation confirmation for PinFest 2019. She promptly responded, confirming my booking. Splendid.

Worth a thought for anyone having issues speaking with Hollie via the general Hotel telephone number.

Seeing as you're into 24/7 opening times, why not get a job there and take the bookings for us :rofl:

Seriously though, those are the rules. Call the hotel during opening hours. 9am till 5pm

Fair enough Phil can deal with this tomorrow

When calling to book my room today, I seemed to be auto-transferred to different lines each with their own waiting music and female voice-over. Only to speak to heavily accented foreign fella (no offence meant) who then appeared to disconnect me or more likely, the line went dead due to some error. No big deal, just mildly irksome.

In any case, instead of play the waiting game on the phone again, I emailed Hollie direct - you can find her email on your room reservation confirmation for PinFest 2019. She promptly responded, confirming my booking. Splendid.

Worth a thought for anyone having issues speaking with Hollie via the general Hotel telephone number.

Thanks! Will try that!

Thanks for the tip on emailing Hollie who responded in minutes to confirm the exact dates of the stay next year!

Beats trying to navigate multiple automated system menus over the phone their booking team has much to be desired for.

Thanks for the tip on emailing Hollie who responded in minutes to confirm the exact dates of the stay next year!

Beats trying to navigate multiple automated system menus over the phone their booking team has much to be desired for.

Do you have pics of the desirable booking team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom