What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKCS 2019

Thanks for posting, some of it is quite difficult to watch, the plunge on Pinball Magic, seemingly a guaranteed multiball so good strategy, but difficult to watch.

Always looking to improve so in what way was it difficult to watch..?

Not you @Moonraker - or the stream. just the strategy, probably why I’m so bad I was just thinking plunge through damn ball already

I checked out the final one, always interesting to see people play AFM in a competition setting.

I've no idea how steaming works but the quality only went upto 480p. Was viewable but could be better?

Thanks for sharing, I'm happy enough being able to watch [emoji11]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I've no idea how steaming works but the quality only went upto 480p. Was viewable but could be better?

That might be my fault, I need to look into that. It could be one of the settings, like I said it was put together in a hurry with no time for checking.

It's effectively a boom mike stand I think. Got the details on the home computer if you'd like to message me.

Back
Top Bottom