What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinfest 2023 - August 25/26/27th

Which bits do you need supporting evidence for. I'll have a look for you.
I have removed it. You are pouring fuel on an unhelpful fire. People are saying they have covid, not wanting to open up a debate on the significance of covid.

Ok. Facts and political views are two different things.

I appreciate people have COVID, I've had it many times but there is no national requirement for testing yet I can't go and play pinball without a test.

Get well soon all.

yet I can't go and play pinball without a test.

You can play pinball without a test.

Just not at PBR and that's down to their discretion as they want to prevent others from getting it.

Was a great day for us on Saturday. Both of us are feeling absolutely fine, no signs of picking anything up. Hope that those that did manage to shake it off.

I did witness the lack of hand washing by some guys in the gents, but that's probably more a concern for the likes of norovirus (which is absolutely horrible)

I thought the hotel handwash and general overall facilities were quite good. A very well organised event.

Thoroughly enjoyed my first ever Pinfest. The hot water came out the tap in gents a bit quick once or twice so it looked like I’d had an accident but at least my hands were clean!

Great to play such a wide variety of machines. I particularly enjoyed the Data East Jurassic Park, way more than I probably should.

Thanks everyone for a great event.

Last edited:
Thoroughly enjoyed my first ever Pinfest. The hot water came out the tap in gents a bit quick once or twice so it looked like I’d had an accident but at least my hands were clean!

Great to play such a wide variety of machines. I particularly enjoyed the Data East Jurassic Park, way more than I probably should.

Thanks everyone for a great event.

That machine is a belter. The Stern JP has always been one of my favourites too. Seemed to be running the new code?

For me the surprise was Baywatch. Absolutely cheese tastic.

I’ve now fully adopted that room as I moved all her gym equipment to the summer house and there hasn’t been any pushback. In fact I’m in the good books now I’ve let a couple go…… prob is I keep looking and updating the for sale thread thinking I could buy another 🤣

I like that we are all monitoring the 'good book' count. I feel i have some good book points, as i used the pinball van to drop off our old dining room table (an old large wood table from my wife's family) to be remade into a more modern and smaller affair for our new house.

On the plus side to i now have the full dining room for temp pinball storage :)

just wondering if anyone else has had the usual annual car parking notice this year, got my demand yesterday, 100 or 60 if paid within 14 days, phoned the hotel today and i had registered my number plate on the system, so they have sent me a screen shot of them requesting a cancellation of it as proof to me,

Yeah I got one, filled in my reg on check in form, but not touchscreen, so think I’m buggered, but going to ring the hotel and try anyway

Yeah I got one, filled in my reg on check in form, but not touchscreen, so think I’m buggered, but going to ring the hotel and try anyway
you should be okay, in previous years the hotel has asked these parasites to withdraw the notice,even when someone had forgot to sign in ,,they will need your demand reference number when you talk to them, worth a go

Parking: I always recommend that people put in for the full 5 days (you can scroll down on the screen to get to 5) which has always worked fine for me and Liz (i don't think there is anything in place to stop you registering your car part way through the weekend if you're not sure if you're fully covered)

Last edited:
Parking: I always recommend that people put in for the full 5 days (you can scroll down on the screen to get to 5) which has always worked fine for me and Liz (i don't think there is anything in place to stop you registering your car part way through the weekend if you're not sure if you're fully covered)
I put in 5 days as well - I thought it can't hurt to have registered for too long than not long enough!

Back
Top Bottom