What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinfest 2023 - August 25/26/27th

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs

Hotel bookings are now open. You need to speak to Lindsey or Lydia. I'll list the major points for 2023 but I'll go over it in more detail in the chinwag.

1 - We've reserved all 150 bedrooms at the hotel. We're taking over The Mercure!
2 - Unfortunately, ticket prices have to go up. All the costs have gone up. The good news is we're scrapping the under 13 tickets. Under 13 are free!
3 - We're extending the hours a tad. 10am opening instead of 10:30am
4 - With us taking over the hotel, we're hoping to have a few machines outside of the main hall for you to continue playing outside of the event times. So hopefully, the £60 VIP ticket is fantastic value for money with you being able to play machines if you can't sleep
5 - All meeting rooms will have air conditioning
6 - Looking to increase the prize pot for the competitions
7 - Ailsa will be once again leading the charge for the ladies
8 - I'm going to have to be very careful with the transport costs. The cost of getting a pin to the event in 2022 ranged from £25 to £100

8 - I'm going to have to be very careful with the transport costs. The cost of getting a pin to the event in 2022 ranged from £25 to £100

It might be worth those that hire vans shopping around a bit, Enterprise rental was very competitive when i looked a few months ago.

The eventbrite costs bump up the prices. Especially if you're buying multiple tickets. I'm happy to reserve tickets for you to pay in other ways.

Lydia said she has a backlog of requests to process, needs a card to guarantee the booking...

All refundable so I would book now even if you're not sure. Getting a room, anywhere, nearer the time is impossible.

VIP ticket bought and hotel booked.

Lesson learned from last year so staying Thursday to Monday this time around! Just need to be more social this time around and maybe have some beers with some of you :)

Diary dates filled..........................................................................,........... ☑️
Hotel room booked .................................................................................☑️
Wife advised not to book a family holiday this year over Pinfest.,,,..☑️

Hotel and VIP tickets booked :clap:

Just wanted to check if you are going to do "Free Tickets for the Under 13's" rather than no tickets, so you can keep track of numbers?

No I won't be issuing free tickets for under 13's. Hopefully we can have have a few more than the 400 with putting some pins outside of the main hall.

Hotel Rooms now Booked and VIP Tickets Purchased.

There will be five of us going. However I'll be trying to get some more people to come along and get booked up also.

Roll.. on August 2023

Back
Top Bottom