What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Two Sound Leisure Bubblers. 2021/2022.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
About a year ago I picked up a used Sound Leisure CD bubbler.

IMG_3557.jpgIMG_3558.jpgIMG_3559.jpgIMG_3560.jpgIMG_3561.jpg

Bit of a state.......

Been in dry warm storage for about 6 years, did not work so a complete refurb for this one....

THEN a few months later - another one. This time it was one come into Sound Leisure as a PX - they wanted one of my machines so we did a trade.

This one was a vinyl model, holding 100 records (which is rare). Sorry can not find and photos of this one.

PLAN OF ACTION:
MACHINE 1 - 70 play vinyl.
MACHINE 2 - 100 play vinyl.

OP
OP
Pick Holder

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
So since this February, I stripped the machines down and threw away 80% of the internal parts.
The mechanisms have been serviced, and all electronics have been worked on too.
All new plastics have been purchased, along with so much hardware.
It has taken me until this week (early August 2022) to get them finished. My custom sprayer had disappeared off the planet. He sadly had a breakdown and is not in a good way. He is a great bloke and wish him a full recovery.
So had to get on with the project as I have £1000s sitting around in jukeboxes and pre-purchased parts.

IMG_4614.jpgIMG_4615.jpgIMG_4616.jpgIMG_4617.jpg

Rubbish photos but they have been finished in a Satin black and everything looks amazing.
Both machines will have custom LED lighting along with so many parts it is untrue.

The plan is:

Sell machine 1 as soon as it is finished. Hopefully 2-3 weeks away.
Machine 2 will also be for sale but is going home for a bit. In December it will go online but if it does not sell I am prepared to wait out the long game on that one as I can enjoy it.

Will keep this post updated. If anyone is interested. PM me for more details.

Top Bottom