What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Sound Leisure bubbler jukebox (machine two of two).

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Well the one I thought would be finished second is finished first.... go figure. This is the better spec'ed one out the two.

Sound Leisure are based in Leeds and they stock new parts still for these machines.

The specifications:

100 vinyl singles.

This mech is very rare and most Sound Leisure vinyls only play 70 singles. So in all - this is known as a 200 selection mechanism (100 A sides, 100 B sides).
LED lighting.
Uses addressable LED strips with an 8 zone contoller which can be changed using a phone app.
Class D Amp.
2 x 50watt Stereo amp with 100 watt sub output. The amp is so powerful it is only on a fraction and the bass can shake the cab.
New speakers.
Using two 4 inch two way speakers for stereo output, and one 12 inch sub woofer.
Bluetooth,
Amplifier has bluetooth connection so you can stream from your phone.
New metal castings.
All the castings on this jukebox have been replaced for brand new ones.
New plastics.
All the clear plastics have been renewed. New clouds and Gazelle graphics have been installed.
New glasses.
Front window and title card area have had new glasses installed.
New side mirrors.
Six new strips of side mirrors on the cabinet have been installed.

Paintwork is black satin. Looks fantastic.

Has had well over £2000 in new parts fitted.

Very quick video:

Will be putting on more photos tomorrow.

Price is £4500. Will take other jukeboxes and pinball in part exchange.

Collection from my workshop - B19 3LS (Uprawr Studios). Also welcome to use Martin. Happy for you to use your own courier but I accept no responsibility once it leaves me. As usual I will give you full instruction on the workings of this machine, and how to change title cards etc.

Build details here:

Back
Top Bottom