What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twilight zone in the house biatches!

RudeDogg1

Registered
Well after abit of a cuffuffle trying to get it in the house she's in and set up my god it's bloody heavy.

Cab is in pretty good shape very few dings, couple touch ups on the back box and one side is slightly faded but immaculate which seems a shame. I can live with it if I can ever be bothered I may redecal at some point but I'm not fussed 8.5-9 out of 10.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400964014.621650.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400964034.270122.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400964047.736792.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400964063.053563.jpg

Playfield looks peachy I can't see any wear or insert damage dare I say a 10?. It's pretty clean but not my anal kinda clean so I'm gonna poohs it up and clean the subways as they have some carbon in. All the mechs look clean so don't think they were done long ago. So just a re rubber and clean is all that's needed. Also have a few mods to add watch this space.....

Was nice to put another face to a name and a top chap he is to

Sadly the under cab led strip didn't survive the wrath of the table lift (I'm sure they are ment to go along the lip of the cab) not right down the middle else you can never move it. Don't think it's one of Andy's kits the wiring doesn't look like his quality. I'll have to get one of his interactive ones

Nice one Rudi, glad it all went through. I've loaning one shortly too so will enjoy learning it at same time. Massive looking playfield isn't it?

Well done Rudy, it's the ultimate Marmite pin. Will you be a lover or a hater??

Either way that machine will leave an impression on you......

Well after abit of a cuffuffle trying to get it in the house she's in and set up my god it's bloody heavy.

Cab is in pretty good shape very few dings, couple touch ups on the back box and one side is slightly faded but immaculate which seems a shame. I can live with it if I can ever be bothered I may redecal at some point but I'm not fussed 8.5-9 out of 10.

View attachment 7579

View attachment 7580

View attachment 7581

View attachment 7582

Playfield looks peachy I can't see any wear or insert damage dare I say a 10?. It's pretty clean but not my anal kinda clean so I'm gonna poohs it up and clean the subways as they have some carbon in. All the mechs look clean so don't think they were done long ago. So just a re rubber and clean is all that's needed. Also have a few mods to add watch this space.....

Was nice to put another face to a name and a top chap he is to
Nice pick up.
I would leave cab as it is - a nice screen printed original cabinet with a bit of fade is way nicer than paper thin decals........I am probably in the minority with this view though.

No Luke has the boards at the mo I'm gonna try and go through the connections this week as I'm off work for a week. If I don't get to destracted

How do I post a video?

Lol look at this hack I found

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401050184.984661.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401050214.150116.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401050228.833397.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401050243.150247.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401050257.900533.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401050280.150395.jpg

Should there be something attached to this just looks like there should be

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401050326.983321.jpg

Also how do you adjust tilt sensitivity? Seems to be overly sensitive

Do you have a youtube account Rudi? Just upload there making sure it's public and then embed the video using the button above the text box that looks like a filmstrip.

How do I post a video?

Lol look at this hack I found

View attachment 7587

View attachment 7588

View attachment 7589

View attachment 7590

View attachment 7591

View attachment 7592

Should there be something attached to this just looks like there should be

View attachment 7593

Also how do you adjust tilt sensitivity? Seems to be overly sensitive

Nothing should be attached to that diverter Rudi that's how it should be. Tilt is the same as any other just drop the plumb bob down a bit

Kev

Nothing should be attached to that diverter Rudi that's how it should be. Tilt is the same as any other just drop the plumb bob down a bit

Kev

Didn't mean the diverter I ment the cover over the inner shooter lane it has a raised lip slot thing just looks like something should be there

Didn't mean the diverter I ment the cover over the inner shooter lane it has a raised lip slot thing just looks like something should be there
Yeah, just put a small post rubber on it. But it might start bouncing the balls back into the trough - if so the metal side guides inside the trough need slight bending/adjusting. This rubber post gets mucky quickly, so maybe use a black rubber.

Yeah, just put a small post rubber on it. But it might start bouncing the balls back into the trough - if so the metal side guides inside the trough need slight bending/adjusting. This rubber post gets mucky quickly, so maybe use a black rubber.
I misread your question. Nothing goes over the inner shooter lane to my knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom