What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twilight zone in the house biatches!

I bought the full plastic set recently. Haven't got round to swapping that one yet, but I can take the original one off if you want it, just had a look and it has some small scratches but no splits.
blimey what a nice bloke. you are very welcome here dude, we like your sort especially

I bought the full plastic set recently. Haven't got round to swapping that one yet, but I can take the original one off if you want it, just had a look and it has some small scratches but no splits.

That's a very nice offer how much do you want for it kind sir

No worries Rudi just PM your address I'll pop it in the post tomorrow - buy us a drink at a show sometime :).

If you want I can take you a picture of it - in case you preferred to go for the new one in Paul's link? Phones flat at the minute so will be tomorrow.

Rudi so now you have the choice of the second hand ones!

I'll post a pic tomorrow if you don't want it I'll keep it as spare.

Ooh looks fine to me hang on to it for abit once I strip the topside might be more hidden broken ones. I'd pay for, I'll get back to you. Was gonna wait till my new rubbers come to strip the top but the gumball diverter that's under the plastic ramps decided to play up tonight so might have to strip it before unless I can sort it from under the pf

dude have you ever heard of the concept of getting a pin and doing nothing to it but playing it?
i'm pretty sure you fit in the group of guys that only like pins with issues, and sell em as soon as they're fixed.
nothing wrong with that, i'm in the group that only even fixes a blown bulb if it's obvious and a pain for ages. we need each other.

Noooo it's not that atall I just wanna make it nicer and even shineier then play it till I'm sick of it like I did the shadow. It has no issues just so happens the diverter has decided to play Up

That's the way it goes sometimes...my TZ had quite a few issues when I got it but I've played it loads recently with no problems at all.
PH has the Magna Flip plastic by the way.

That's the way it goes sometimes...my TZ had quite a few issues when I got it but I've played it loads recently with no problems at all.
PH has the Magna Flip plastic by the way.

It's weird was working in the morning the coil fires but the diverter doesn't seem to move. Gonna investigate later after I have to pop in to work on me bloody week off!!

No worries Rudi just PM your address I'll pop it in the post tomorrow - buy us a drink at a show sometime :).

If you want I can take you a picture of it - in case you preferred to go for the new one in Paul's link? Phones flat at the minute so will be tomorrow.
just found a bag of TZ plastics I forgot I had, so I have both of these plastics if anyone still needs one - see pic - they don't look as scratched as the flash has made out!!!

cheers Kev
P5270173.JPG

Let me know if you need this @Adrian Hufton as I have someone else whoa also really wants them. They are free and Gratis as well - beer next you see me!!!

Cheers Kev

I still have the black planet plastic if anyone wants it.

Does anyone else think the big clear plastics over the ramps at the back are totally pointless? Removed mine when I first got it, can't see why they're there.

I still have the black planet plastic if anyone wants it.

Does anyone else think the big clear plastics over the ramps at the back are totally pointless? Removed mine when I first got it, can't see why they're there.

Not sure where you mean but clear plastics are usually an add on to stop hangups where the ball can get stuck which is not great in an arcade enviroment but no great shakes at home if you have the keys

Your probably right but never had any problems since removing them. They cover a large portion of the left ramp. Yours have probably already been removed as they are quite unsightly.

Also noticed in the full set there are 5 small clear plastics, only one of which I've ever seen on a playfield (the cloud shaped one over the shooter lane). Searched the net for ideas where to put these plastics with no luck. Probably from the prototype that were cut from the final version? But if that's true, why did they bother to remake them?

Back
Top Bottom