What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turtles Thread

Just caught up with yesterday's stream, another great unboxing video by the way. The art work is superb, dare I say, better that Deadpool.

I'm curious when the premiums will start coming through, I'm not in any hurry, quite the opposite actually, but curious all the same.

Stern just started to ship them so next container...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking forward to getting mine tomorrow
Any problems yet Neil

None so far Chris but expecting the servo agro as that seems to have affected everyone. Will see maybe get lucky!

Playfield is immaculate and is of the same makeup as my JP2 playfield with no print under the posts although had a little dust on it. Game made in July.

It’s a really fun and challenging game but I can make progress on it so not JP2 levels of frustration!

Decided to get this on a spur of the moment and am glad I did.

Neil.

None so far Chris but expecting the servo agro as that seems to have affected everyone. Will see maybe get lucky!

Playfield is immaculate and is of the same makeup as my JP2 playfield with no print under the posts although had a little dust on it. Game made in July.

It’s a really fun and challenging game but I can make progress on it so not JP2 levels of frustration!

Decided to get this on a spur of the moment and am glad I did.

Neil.

Cool roll on tomorrow glad you like it Neil I am not a fan of jp2 for the same reason as you so this should tick all the boxes

Have to say I’m really loving this game - I didn’t expect to like it but I can’t get enough of it. Still haven’t figured out where the points are but loving the training modes and climbing the ladder.

Neil

I liked it too, but I did find the scoring a little off. Although, to be fair I only had about 5 games or so.

Ok though s so far after a few games last night

theam does nothing for me but that’s personal preference

dots and sound are superb and fit really well with the machine
Art package I never really rave over art I buy the pin to play not look at buts it’s nice stands out and the powder coating finishes beautifully
Now on to the game
Pretty standard Borg 3 flipper layout I would like it to tron but without the impossible gem shot it is super fast and very frantic ball time is not that long
You have to be on your game all the time with the upper flipper as the ball seems to be up there a lot even with the glider thing on the le it does seem hard to direct the ball on to the lower flipper you want
So far game code is good I know Dwight always comes under criticism on coding but I like the way he gives you several ways to play the game at the start 4 different characters give you different help in the game I chose donetelo as you can strart the multiball from 1 right ramp shot
Both multiballs are pretty cool on the le with one where all the balls come from the van and the pizza one where it loads the ball on the spinning disk and fires them off the shaker motor needs a bit of tuning in on this as it shakes the machine to death when it fires the balls off also the amount of balls in multiball seems very random it’s probably something I am missing when playing the game at the min scoring seems very low also with the super mondo jackpot only worth 2.5mill
The modes are all very cool with different skill levels needed to complete them feels very like deadpool where you complete them and then collect the bonus back in the scoop
Loads of hurry ups I love the 3 way combo one very satisfying when you complete it
Shots are very smooth but the ramps are long and sat far back in the game pretty much no chance of backhanding any shots on this game at my skill level
Toys are cool spinning disk and the glider that you can adjust to make the bell return to either left or the right flipper which really helps best score we managed last night was 21 mil
Have to go out now I will say a few more things when I am back

new code:

LE/PREMIUM V1.21 - August 24, 2020
==================================
Fixed:
- Start Speech "RAPHAEL" in last version (V1.20) was the wrong wave file.

New:
- Added PIZZA DISC TEST in the game test menu

LE/PREMIUM V1.20 - August 20, 2020
==================================
Fixed:
- Fixed Bonus score issue.
- Timers are now paused during episode start display effect.
- Fixed "random" dots staying on the screen.
- The Frenzy value was not reset correctly. If you played more than one
Ninja Pizza Multiball and got frenzy (Octopus) both times the value was
carried over and should not have been.

New:
- Added a tune player to game play mode menu.
- Its called DJ MIXER
- To start, hold in both flippers. When the GAME PLAY MODE MENU appears use
the flippers to navigate player and press the START BUTTON
- Use buttons to control the player
- Left button will restart the current tune. It will go to the previous
song if pressed near the start of a song.
- Right button will move to the next song.
- The ACTION button will change the current playlist.
- The START button will exit the mode.
- Both flipper buttons will Pause or un-pause the mode. After some time
while paused the will automatically end.
- There are three new adjustments in the STANDARD ADJUSTMENTS for this:
- PLAYER DJ MIKXER MODE - Default = YES
- NO - Do not include in the GAME PLAY MENU
- YES - Include in the GAME PLAY MENU
- DJ MIXER PLAYLIST MODE - Default = ORDERED PLAYBACK
- ORDERED PLAYBACK - play songs in order
- SHUFFLE PLAYBACK - play songs in a random order
- DJ MIXER PLAYLIST REPEAT - Default = YES
- NO - Return to the attract mode when the playlist ends.
- YES - Restart the playlist when it ends.
- The game must be in FREE PLAY to use the DJ MIXER
- Added to the episode is lit background lamp effect. The van flasher now
pulses if you have episodes lit.
- Added an adjustment to allow the main theme in the game to be changed to a
non-licensed tune. Hopefully this will help streamers.
- Its called REPLACE LICENSED TUNE
- NO - Leave all the tunes in place. This is the default.
- YES - replace the main theme throughout the game with an instrumental
version.

Tweaked:
- Increased the bonus for episodes both completed and not at the start of
Final Battle.
- Improved the debounce timing of the start button.
- Final Battle Challenge now waits on turtle selection speech to finish before
starting intro
- Changed adjustment text from PLYR to PLAYER
- Added "-"s to PIZZA-O-METER text to be more consistent.
- Changed PARLOUR to PARLOR to be more consistent.
- Gave some speech calls some more head room to help with potential clipping.
- Greatly increased all the scores for Episodes.
- Changed flipper power adjustments to use numbers instead of SOFT, NORMAL,
HARD.
- Changed the lowest value of the TROUGH EJECT POWER adjustment to 150.
- Changed priority of tunes that play so that Episodes tunes will now win if
1-2-3 FOOT is also running.

Moved to system 2.55 -
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.63.0

They need to add a ball save option for the training lock sometimes when mine releases it it goes straight down the out lane and it game over

They need to add a ball save option for the training lock sometimes when mine releases it it goes straight down the out lane and it game over

Totally agree Chris!

its the freaking Borg bottom with that STUPID wire - but someone told me there was a ball save setting for that ? I've not had a chance to check for it.

Back
Top Bottom