What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying out streaming

Won't be doing anything this week, but have added to the lineup and very excited to see what it plays like with the new code.

Screenshot_20161027-195054.png

Also *finally* hearing that awesome BSMT synth properly... I first played this around the time it came out, on a French campsite, and couldn't get enough.

Bled the old man dry of 10F coins!

I could just about hear the music, with the A/B relay filling in for much of the percussion (you'll know what I mean if you play this), and thought it sounded incredible. Like many DE games around this time, the music really gives you a "play more" adrenaline rush and this is no exception.

Since then I've seen it a couple of times on site but either never working, dirty, or with no volume. I always drop a coin but rarely get far with it.

So anyway, this is a long time coming, and i can't wait to crank it up!!! :)

20161101_180843.jpg

I played this machine - the left ramp shot was soooo easy that I gave up on it in the end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, you ruined my night as i had to watch 4 episode's of "Say yes to the dress" on some TV channel I'd never heard of...:(

I've just grabbed some tinnies of Guinness. After a long weekend in Dublin I've got the sober shakes!! See you about half 8 :)

Got a solonoid fault on the J130 string. 70V to everything but none of the drives seem to work.

One of the coils was kicking for every other coil test on that J130 1-9, but that would suggest that ALL drives are shorted together. Now none working.

No diodes on these could else I would first suspect those.

Hmmm.... head scratcher..... what am I missing....

Unplugged J130 and grounded each pin. All solenoids fired individually, so all wiring confirmed good with no shorts. Board bad? Thing is, I've swapped it out once already, so that would be unlucky

3rd board - no change!

20161116_204213.jpg

Grounding that point triggers the bad coils fine. Must be the J113 ribbon cable or CPU board!!

Sorry I know this isn't a technical thread, but it's helping me think it out clearer...!

Back
Top Bottom