What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying out streaming

Ok, after Wednesday's disaster, I'll try again.

tom_live.jpg

Trunk, rise, repeat.. and some idle chit-chat of course... :)

Yep.. last one before the NLP mad pack up tomorrow! Original MM this week as it's the most accessible. 8pm :thumbs:

Tim

Just looking at your signature Phil, do you no longer have your Fathom ?
Sold all my 81 bally collection, have since bought back Embryon and Fireball II. See my old Fathom from time to time at shows, been ruined IMHO but am always on the lookout for Fathom (would be my 4th!)

Sold all my 81 bally collection, have since bought back Embryon and Fireball II. See my old Fathom from time to time at shows, been ruined IMHO but am always on the lookout for Fathom (would be my 4th!)
Love the artwork on Embryon although I have never seen one in the flesh. Not the best player though is it ?

Embryon plays great but you have to get the table quite steep. As with most widebodies, a shallow game makes it dull and unplayable.

No sorry, work is too busy at the mo and I've still not unpacked from NLP... but it's looking promising for @WayneJ 's world record attempt this Saturday and Sunday!

No sorry, work is too busy at the mo and I've still not unpacked from NLP... but it's looking promising for @WayneJ 's world record attempt this Saturday and Sunday!

Cool you are doing this :thumbs: It will look a million times better than the stream for my 24 hr Stand Up To Cancer-a-thon a few years back .......equipment used ...1 x old laptop balanced on another machine ! :rofl: It was like looking into a murky goldfish tank, albeit one filled with pinball machines and someone slowly losing their mind in the small hours.

Go Wayne ! :clap:

In case anyone missed this in the Events section...

20161022_120423.jpg

Wayne is well underway, nearly 3 in of 30 hours and donations to his great cause flowing in!

Best of luck!!

wpt_live.jpg

Wayne's still going with a great show of support worldwide - 4.5hrs to go until the record is broken, and the donations keep on coming. Please to pass on the JustGiving link to friends and family as his great cause, and Cancer as a whole, has affected many friends, family and people we all know.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Wayne-Johns

It's the final push now!

Tim

Back
Top Bottom