What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying out streaming

I think I'll do a second stream of this as it was a bit of a rush setting up and I'd like to get a cam on "The Machine" rock crusher as well as the bowling alley. It's a really fun game!

@pinballmania thanks for your tech advice, I was very close to swapping out the CPU board and even closer to just sticking two fingers up at it, but the reseat of J113 and the ASIC got it. Cheers for saving the day!

Tim

Quite impressed by flintstones! And thanks for covering the audio hookup which was quite cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I've found the locks, but might need some help on this one, this is like my 3rd game...

congo_live.jpg

Crack a beer!? :)

Im on nights tonight so thought I would miss out... Now the question is...which tasty beverage do I get?:hmm:

I felt that TSPP wasn't really delivering in terms of depth so cleaning up Hook to come in the house instead :p

Last one for 2016, and maybe some months actually. Gonna be doing a live Pin2k game swap. Kicking off at 8pm.

20161221_111352.jpg

Cheers n xmas beers,

Tim

Back
Top Bottom