What's new

Sold Tron legacy £3500

Despite blowing my tron stash on GOT I am interested but looks like I was too slow this time. I had just logged out as well to travel home. Oh well one "win" this week. Put me down in the queue but I think it may be 10 deep already lol

20160618_200042.jpg

Found this picture on my phone from when I last cleaned it up. Dated less than ever months ago, so here is a good idea of the condition. It has led kit fitted and also a new left hand ramp was fitted at this time ( including cliffy protectors for both sides)

Problem is you can't keep bumpin your wanted ads all the time as look likes spamming. shame as I logged off from work two minutes before thus was posted. oh well at least have GoT to look forward too lol .

I have the photos but connection is slow here, so I will upload the when I get to the pub on their wifi. Two noticeable points to make.... ballast in the back box has failed, comment fault, Phil sells a conversion to 240v which is cheap enough. And also one back box hinge is bent, no sure how but it is, again, not a big problem

for gods sake I was away on jury service and couldn't get access to the site till today...I've been after a Tron for many moons

Back
Top Bottom