What's new

Expired Tron LE (Possibly)

Expired Due to no activity

todler

Site Supporter
image.jpg
Toying with moving on my TronLE. Have been thinking about this for the past few days as basically its an expensive piece of furniture at the moment. Haven't been playing pinball (at home) much at all this year and this hasn't been turned on and played in the past couple of months (got four others in the Garage as well). Love the game to bits but if I'm not playing it I might as well sell it to someone who will.
Its modded to hell (tastefully in my opinion), HUO (bought NIB from PH) and low plays, but the bad news is I'm asking £8.5k for it (Que the Price Police :eek:), and yes I know Chris sold his for less earlier this year.

Anyway will post pictures over the weekend, but list below of Mods/Extras that I can think of at the moment.

Sorry but not interested in any trade deals, but happy to work with someone if they want to sell machine/s to fund. Also comes as a package so won't remove any MODS etc to reduce the price (sorry).

PM me is interested or need further details and located in Warminster Wilts.

Available after 12-12-15

Shaker

Arcade Mod

Back Lit Laser Cut Side Rails & Hinges (Chrome)

Hallmark Lightcycles

Pinbits Protectors

Flynn Sign

Chrome Pop Bumpers

Led Recogniser Mod

Castor/Zuse Mod

Gem, Clu figs

Eject hole & Shooter Protector

Start Button and Coin Reject in Blue

Drop Target Transfer

Mirror Blades or Decal (not fitted yet so option for either)

Speaker Leds & Cut out (not fitted yet)

Active Subwoofer

Extras

Both additional Translights (framed)

Spare disk motor and assembly (noisy but working, this was the original)

Drop Target Assembly

Complete spare set of plastics

:eek::eek: Can't believe I'm doing this, but hey its only a pinball :eek::eek:

image.jpg

Last edited:
P/x Tron Pro with Mods, then you will at least still have a Tron?

Guess you won't be up for selling any of the mods then!
Not even the alternative translites? I'm looking for the Tron girls one...

Last edited:
Cant believe your considering this mate! Mine isn't going anywhere, so if you need a TRON fix in the future I'm just down the road ;)

If I could get £8.5 k for any pinball, it would be gone in 60 seconds:D

GLWS though.

It's a free market and a great game.

And really, who wouldn't want this game?

Last edited:
Guess you won't be up for selling any of the mods then!
Not even the alternative translites? I'm looking for the Tron girls one...

Sorry, not splitting up and selling bits off. If it does sell maybe the new owner would sell off bits he doesn't want.

Cant believe your considering this mate! Mine isn't going anywhere, so if you need a TRON fix in the future I'm just down the road ;)

It took a fair while to hit the submit button after writing the description, so did have a few second thoughts. Thanks for the offer of a game on yours. Must make the effort to get over as see you now have a GOT :clap:

Pictures as promised. Checked the play totals as well. Before code change 477 and since the code change 288. More second thoughts today, and even the Misses is giving me a hard time about selling it :cuckoo:

P1060020.JPG
P1060021.JPG
P1060022.JPG
P1060023.JPG
P1060024.JPG
P1060025.JPG
P1060028.JPG
P1060029.JPG
P1060030.JPG
P1060031.JPG
P1060032.JPG
P1060033.JPG
P1060034.JPG
P1060035.JPG
P1060036.JPG

Chrome rails and lockdown bar look way nicer than stock ones:)

Would love this game but as no game is ever a keeper, I can't play the 'it will be a keeper' game:D

Back
Top Bottom