What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Tron legacy £3500

Despite blowing my tron stash on GOT I am interested but looks like I was too slow this time. I had just logged out as well to travel home. Oh well one "win" this week. Put me down in the queue but I think it may be 10 deep already lol

20160618_200042.jpg

Found this picture on my phone from when I last cleaned it up. Dated less than ever months ago, so here is a good idea of the condition. It has led kit fitted and also a new left hand ramp was fitted at this time ( including cliffy protectors for both sides)

Problem is you can't keep bumpin your wanted ads all the time as look likes spamming. shame as I logged off from work two minutes before thus was posted. oh well at least have GoT to look forward too lol .

I have the photos but connection is slow here, so I will upload the when I get to the pub on their wifi. Two noticeable points to make.... ballast in the back box has failed, comment fault, Phil sells a conversion to 240v which is cheap enough. And also one back box hinge is bent, no sure how but it is, again, not a big problem

for gods sake I was away on jury service and couldn't get access to the site till today...I've been after a Tron for many moons

Back
Top Bottom