What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TILT Bham

Just been looking at the Staybridge hotel nearby, very reasonable rates.... Might try get the wife to go down for a few games of silver ball during the day and to tickle my balls at night...
The Birmingham Staybridge is excellent - stay there whenever it's in my price range, which is definitely becoming harder. Perfectly located for Tilt, and the IHG Reward points are also useful :p

There's also a RFM downstairs which is a relatively new addition, one of the Pinball 2000 machines that overlays computer graphics on the playfield.

Current line up is:
Fish Tales
Revenge from Mars
Scared Stiff
Spiderman (soon to be going)
Ghostbusters (Pro)
The Hobbit
Lord of the Rings
Game of Thrones (Prem)
Ghostbusters (Prem)
Attack from Mars
Monster Bash
Medieval Madness
The Addams Family

Think that's all of them accounted for.

Current line up is:
Fish Tales
Revenge from Mars
Scared Stiff
Spiderman (soon to be going)
Ghostbusters (Pro)
The Hobbit
Lord of the Rings
Game of Thrones (Prem)
Ghostbusters (Prem)
Attack from Mars
Monster Bash
Medieval Madness
The Addams Family

Think that's all of them accounted for.
That is one hell of a line up. The Spider-Man leaving though is bordering on an international incident ! :eek:

I shall be visiting said establishment in the near future. Fishtales needs playing - haven't played it since The 90s, and when I have finished playing it, I will create a diversion in order that it leaves the premises unseen ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was in bham today on a course (and will be again tomorrow) so natually had to check tilt out! Only had 30mins before my train, and spiderman was leaving as I arrived and twd was just arriving. Will try to get back tomorrow too - cracking place!

Last edited:
Current line up is:

UPSTAIRS
The Hobbit
Lord of the Rings
Ghostbusters (Prem)
Game of Thrones (Prem)
The Walking Dead (Pro)
Medieval Madness
Attack from Mars
The Addams Family

DOWNSTAIRS