What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TILT!Audio 1.25 with "red board" is out

Thanks for the response @Goodwinsplace
Is there a repository where people grab the audio files? Or are they just taken off the pinsound website ? Cheers
From memory you can download Pinsound files and play/hear them ok but the folder structure is scrambled so putting straight onto Tilt Audio will not work. You will get some help from the Pinside forum users but not from the developer. Hope you have a lot of spare time Tilt Audio was a nightmare for me so I gave up after about 2 years of messing with it. I was using it on a Getaway,

From memory you can download Pinsound files and play/hear them ok but the folder structure is scrambled so putting straight onto Tilt Audio will not work. You will get some help from the Pinside forum users but not from the developer. Hope you have a lot of spare time Tilt Audio was a nightmare for me so I gave up after about 2 years of messing with it. I was using it on a Getaway,

As Robocop isn't supported by Pinsound, I was just trying to ascertain if anyone out there has got the Tilt working with it. Thanks

Here's my install video. From memory it was a few hours to build and setup all my files.
As much as the Dev over at T!ltAudio can be slow I find as long as you read first and then ask questions then he was happy to come back.

Someone over on Pinside now has this working with early Data East's that Pinsound still isn't compatible with.

If anyone has any unused kit for this board that they gave up on please reach out,cheers

Back
Top Bottom