What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold THEATRE OF MAGIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil, an earlier episode explained that he had found a potential buyer through this forum. I presume this potential buyer might be on its way!

James I have politely asked you to LEAVE ME ALONE.
Do NOT contact me, mention me of make "snide" comments about me. YOU sere to liar and you say you ended up selling your machine for less than I was offering. That was really clever!
I stopped our disagreement mainly because it was not worthy of this forum. Admin also asked US BOTH that this be taken elsewhere. You see not to understand?
I suggest you take heed of something Dr David Banner long ago when you were still an egg and tadpole. Look it up and TAKE HEED!
If you have something to say to me BE A MAN and say it to my face otherwise BUTTON IT! I am happy to meet you face to face to "discuss" our differences. Basically put up of shut up!
I have posed this publically so everyone can see exactly what I have said. Simple: Go away and leave me alone!
Why are you such an angry man? Pop me back on ignore if I trigger you that badly. Also if you think I'm scared of you that's hilarious, I'll happily tell you everything that I think of you to your face :)

I agree and at no time have I targeted anyone from anywhere or have maligned the Greek guy (whatever his name is). My comment are generic about buying from abroad.
IF the man in Greece is genuine, I wish him and whoever is brave enough to buy at that distance the best of luck. I will not comment further on this matter. as clearly other feel the same way.

Are you Bipolar?

Can only give my apologies to our friend in Corfu, mental health is a big problem here in the UK, certain individual(s) on here have proven that beyond doubt!

Why are you such an angry man? Pop me back on ignore if I trigger you that badly. Also if you think I'm scared of you that's hilarious, I'll happily tell you everything that I think of you to your face :)
I have nothing more to say until we me. and be VERY assured. we will have a "chat"

Ok. Enough is enough.

This started out as a simple sales thread, which had gone a little off target, and for possible the right reasons (dont know yet).

HOWEVER..

The personal abuse has to stop now. Please. The next one that carries it on WILL be banned for a period of time to cool off.

Now can we get back on topic please??

I have nothing more to say until we me. and be VERY assured. we will have a "chat"
That's wonderful, I shall look forward to it. By the way, are you contributing to our wonderful community and taking any of your amazingly restored machines to Pinfest?

@ababapanos that's awesome news did you sell all 4? I'm glad something positive came out of this s**t storm

That's wonderful, I shall look forward to it. By the way, are you contributing to our wonderful community and taking any of your amazingly restored machines to Pinfest?

@ababapanos that's awesome news did you sell all 4? I'm glad something positive came out of this s**t storm
Yes the deal is the 4 Pinball’s to be sold. As strange it seems I thank all the forum for the hospitality and help.

I was so close to getting a buddy to keep me company and driving over for an adventure, holiday and to secure 4 pinball machines at a great price and also meet a Greek pinhead who has put up with loads of crap from our so called friendly forum.
Well done to whoever bought the pinball machines. And well done to @ababapanos for putting up with the nasty comments aimed at him, most of us are a friendly bunch it's just the odd one or two that put the forum in a bad light.

If anyone wants to come to Greece with me I'm looking at flights 😂 Quite ashamed of this thread and to be honest our community should be supportive of eachother. I hope the OP sticks around after all this. Whoever the buyer is enjoy these gorgeous games and think of me if you plan on moving on the Ripley's in the future 😂

Please whoever it was who bought them please take a pic with the seller if you are heading there. He is a legend for putting up with all this. 👏

yes. I promise if he wants to take pictures from packing and all the procedures and at the end when we drink a frozen beer together.

Please whoever it was who bought them please take a pic with the seller if you are heading there. He is a legend for putting up with all this. 👏
yes. I promise if he wants to take pictures from packing and all the procedures and at the end when we drink a frozen beer together.
Pictures like this ? Like you sent me !!!

Attachments

• 1CE0709B-96D0-42C4-8D3D-7B5B1ADD6889.jpeg
    1CE0709B-96D0-42C4-8D3D-7B5B1ADD6889.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 129
People of PI I’ve warned you all - I seriously believe this individual to be a guy from Europe Dutch , Greek , German , Swiss - or whatever he thinks sounds good today to be a long con man - I have no hidden agenda other than to raise all your concerns before you deal with him ok .
If it is the man I believe it to be then he’s taken over $15000 from a guy in the states .
Just a duty of care to you all ! Ok

Ok so it seems that the deal is done. Lets give this time to take place and see if things go to plan or if they go south.

I will close this thread now - Temporarily. If either the OP or The buyer (whoever that may be!) would like to let me know by PM i will re-open this thread so someone can put this one to bed.

Many thanks

So i just wanted to re-open this thread for some news.

I hear that this deal was successful, and the Pins have been checked, wrapped and shipped.

I am holding off on any additional info until i get confirmation from the buyer.

I will update with more when i am aware...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom