What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "What is this part/Where is this from" Thread..

Probably where a computer was connected in to monitor something. The pins correspond to RX,DTR,DSR and CTS. If you dont want it there I would remove it and rejoin the wires to each other.

Orange with blue stripe is a flipper is it not ? (assuming sttng)

Probably where a computer was connected in to monitor something. The pins correspond to RX,DTR,DSR and CTS. If you dont want it there I would remove it and rejoin the wires to each other.

Orange with blue stripe is a flipper is it not ? (assuming sttng)

Yep, that's correct. all the wires to the left flipper opto board have been cut or spliced for some reason and the board has been replaced by an old leaf switch.

I'll remove it and re-connect the wires as it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

What's this, and does anyone want it for cost of postage?http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/24/7upu6yhy.jpg[/IMG

Midway games. Nintendo @1994

Can anyone identify this piece of old fashioned Bakelite type plastic? I seem to have a bag of these, no idea when or where I got them!DSC_5982.JPG

Back
Top Bottom