What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

PXL_20220929_124304334~2.jpg

Just arrived, I'm so pleased to have another Baywatch. Been looking for literally years for the right one after having to sell my first one. Huge thanks to @Asiapinball for hooking me up and being such a cool dude to chat to and deal with. Just had a few games before it gets taken apart to go upstairs. I've missed it loads, such an awesome game. Here's a pic of my first one. Find yourself someone that looks at you the same way I do a Baywatch 😂

Screenshot_20220929-101446.png

Last edited:
Fancy finding one of them as a project maybe next year, getting to cold in the garage now. but...... widebody 😫

View attachment 182492

Just arrived, I'm so pleased to have another Baywatch. Been looking for literally years for the right one after having to sell my first one. Huge thanks to @Asiapinball for hooking me up and being such a cool dude to chat to and deal with. Just had a few games before it gets taken apart to go upstairs. I've missed it loads, such an awesome game. Here's a pic of my first one. Find yourself someone that looks at you the same way I do a Baywatch 😂

View attachment 182493
Looks great Andy!!! Enjoy!

Game now installed in its new home. Started LEDing it at lunch but some of the GI bulbs are BURIED under like 5 criss crossing wire forms and a guard tower toy. Only had an hour so will have to finish it later. There's one GI bulb at the back right that I literally have no idea how you get to it without a full strip down. Anyway.... Game looks great, solid 90's vibe.
PXL_20220930_184937214.jpg

Game now installed in its new home. Started LEDing it at lunch but some of the GI bulbs are BURIED under like 5 criss crossing wire forms and a guard tower toy. Only had an hour so will have to finish it later. There's one GI bulb at the back right that I literally have no idea how you get to it without a full strip down. Anyway.... Game looks great, solid 90's vibe.
View attachment 182613
This was a real surprise hit with me when I first played it at pinfest - 2019 i think? I expected it to be a poor licensed game, but I really enjoyed it, and always grab a few games on it when I can

This was a real surprise hit with me when I first played it at pinfest - 2019 i think? I expected it to be a poor licensed game, but I really enjoyed it, and always grab a few games on it when I can

Agreed Marty. It's one of my favourite games. The layout is so fun, and the updated code really brings it all together. I love the bright art and the theme really appeals to me in a throwback 90's kind of way.

So… our ‘affordable‘ Alien Poker just arrived and there’s many reasons (that we knew about already) why it was affordable.

Someone has restencilled the bulk of the cab and backbox at some point (but not the top of the backbox for some reason), but the rest of it is a complete clusterf**k - from the blurred DIY vinyl backglass to the broken rubbers and damaged playfield.

The only thing I can say is that the boards should be relatively okay (apart from the sound board) as @AlanJ worked on it at some point. Everything else is going into the bin…

DAE0D2E5-E049-4EEB-861C-C57D7978AE74.jpeg

A8ECBAAC-21F5-4B86-992B-698F499C5548.jpeg

99F422C5-0CB6-4F8A-94D2-54A4D3221AA2.jpeg

B1D9C8AF-2A73-4D30-AE27-ECB27E6B69BB.jpeg

Received my latest order from Marcos. Ordered on Sunday night, dispatched on Tuesday and delivered today.
932491D7-167E-4F51-B0A4-CAD3D44DF505.jpeg917F0717-5ECE-4330-8628-D18F6147C5FF.jpeg

Blimey, can you really not get any of that this side of the water?
Some of it I could, but quite abit of the parts I couldn’t which is a shame as I’d rather get it all from UK suppliers.

So in the end if I have to order from the US and pay for the shipping etc, I’d rather just put one big order order for everything I need.

Some of it I could, but quite abit of the parts I couldn’t which is a shame as I’d rather get it all from UK suppliers.

So in the end if I have to order from the US and pay for the shipping etc, I’d rather just put one big order order for everything I need.
It’s so easy ordering from them and it all comes packed individually and they have virtually everything.
Rather buy from UK but when you try to put an order together there are so many things you can’t get.

Back
Top Bottom