What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Today we had a visit from @CHRIS B PINBALLS who delivered Batman and set up at my mate Billy’s across the road from me.
All I can say is WOW! Cabinet aside it looked like we had just unboxed it from new Holy Moley it is stunning and played like NIB too.
Every nut bolt and screw both topside and under the PF was new along with every mech and coil in situ.
Simply outstanding in every respect and a well deserved thank you.
I left a very happy Billy today and I don’t blame him and I for one will definitely be popping in from time to time to enjoy this masterpiece of a rebuild, supershop stunner.
Pics don’t give this baby justice.

0EAD8B52-60E6-40B7-B3C6-38B70CE8CC71.jpeg9B5AB319-6045-4D27-A100-FA89A22ABB99.jpeg3E303962-825F-4E61-B247-B00C38CB6C18.jpeg9BA08068-68C0-459D-8943-A71E071871B4.jpeg

My very first pin. Worth the wait of nearly 8 months since I decided I wanted it.
Courtesy of @marcoos_1 and delivery by Martin. Even if I wanted I couldn’t get a better timing for all the logistics to happen. Now onto practice to beat the scores in!
Many thanks to Mark and Martin to make this happen!View attachment 177165
Pretty game that congrats

There is an update rom for X-men that improves the sound and I then recommend get a pin woofer and decent speakers - its not spike 2 quality but it makes a real improvement.

My very first pin. Worth the wait of nearly 8 months since I decided I wanted it.
Courtesy of @marcoos_1 and delivery by Martin. Even if I wanted I couldn’t get a better timing for all the logistics to happen. Now onto practice to beat the scores in!
Many thanks to Mark and Martin to make this happen!View attachment 177165
That looks like the one I bought HUO from a guy in Yorkshire. It was delivered new from pinball heaven and I bought it on behalf of @scottydoesntknow and fitted my flo protectors to it before it went to scott.
It was a beautiful example and I bet there’s not many HUO ones out there.

There is an update rom for X-men that improves the sound and I then recommend get a pin woofer and decent speakers - its not spike 2 quality but it makes a real improvement.
Yes I found this mod on Pinside and for my surprise it was already on!

Just the dumb me didn’t know about the new knocker sounds and almost had a heart attack at the end of the game. Thought it was a glitch in the audio pack…

Already looking into speakers and some minor upgrades….

Back
Top Bottom