What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

My Dad passed away in March, he knew how much I loved tinkering and playing pinball so treated myself to a colour dmd with some money he left me.
b5f01398d73a1f116326971e59a312c5.jpg

f6828b3a9a7f349134c51cef33548200.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers guys, long battle with cancer. Luckily still managed to have a funeral with a hand full of people, no wake though. Glad it was before all this kicked off as we got to visit him in the hospice every day.

Well I certainly won't be buying anymore pinball machines until social distancing is a long and distant memory! It's just taken me an hour to get this into the games room and although I've slid a few pins down the stairs before, it appears that TOM picks up speed like an Olympic bobsleigh!! ****ing thing nearly wiped me out! Heavy old girl.
DSC_1122.JPG

Last edited:
Well I certainly won't be buying anymore pinball machines until social distancing is a long and distant memory! It's just taken me an hour to get this into the games room and although I've slid a few pins down the stairs before, it appears that TOM picks up speed like an Olympic bobsleigh!! ****ing thing nearly wiped me out! Heavy old thing.
View attachment 105415

Sell me that please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My USPS package started to move again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My USPS package started to move again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And mine!! After it taking 5 days to get from LHR to Coventry, and then another 6 days to get through customs, it seems like a charge is on the way.. no.. sorry... it might be on it's way... So i recon i'll see the charge letter tomorrow, and then the actual item around christmas......

:( Ive got loads of stuff I’m waiting for.. 4 coming in from the US- Munsters Topper was sent out on the 8th April.. the rest Thursday/Friday last week
Hope to see them this side of the lockdown...
0B829E53-0372-4256-8394-9592CC638CB4.png

Back
Top Bottom