What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Good old @BigBear77 buying games and keeping them for a week🤣🤣🤣

I had stopped buying games for the last 12 months but my son loves the movie and lockdown is taking its toll so thought I’d treat him!!
I’m loving it too. And Wayne’s portable pin stadiums are just the ticket to combat the glare from the leds in the backbox.

funny how one purchase can U Turn your enthusiasm. I’d completely lost my mojo. Barely played in 12 months, was thinking of selling up and getting outta the game😂.

A8ED50CC-9685-43F1-8540-245F69648965.jpeg4FF60B6C-2321-48E2-9B50-813F0B4907A8.jpeg

And fitted , although i had to remove the metal support strut under the mini play field to accommodate the increased thickness of the plexi
The plexi is more than strong enough to support the play field plus the cliffys are a seriously smart and major improvement :)

Attachments

• IMG_1741.JPG
    IMG_1741.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1742.JPG
    IMG_1742.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1726.JPG
    IMG_1726.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1728.JPG
    IMG_1728.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 13
And fitted , although i had to remove the metal support strut under the mini play field to accommodate the increased thickness of the plexi
The plexi is more than strong enough to support the play field plus the cliffys are a seriously smart and major improvement :)
that looks fantastic

Trojan rubbers! ... no sorry Titan Flipper Bands, really impressed with how they play. I had standard red bands on The Shadow and it was just too bouncy, hard to trap ball and there’s a few things at close range on The Shadow that causes the ball to fire back towards the flippers at speed.
I’ve already noticed it’s now easier to get the ball back in control but without compromising bounce, I really like them, and purple looks great on The Shadow [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got my Order from Little Shop of Games :confused:
Ordered the BM66 Catwoman Edition Side Art.. and got the standard BM66 with the CRUNCH, POW, THUNK etc..
image.jpgimage.jpg
FML..
Anyone know what LSOG does if they mess up?
Am I going to have to send these back at my expense!?

man can you warn us when you've got your budgie smugglers on in future please the goggles do nothing :D :D :D

Just got my Order from Little Shop of Games :confused:
Ordered the BM66 Catwoman Edition Side Art.. and got the standard BM66 with the CRUNCH, POW, THUNK etc..
View attachment 107272View attachment 107273
FML..
Anyone know what LSOG does if they mess up?
Am I going to have to send these back at my expense!?
I think they are still cool, id see if they can give you a credit back for a few quid and just keep them to be honest 👍

Back
Top Bottom