What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Looks like the same one I got off Amazon a few years ago. Great for touch-ups!
Bought mine off epay ,but mostly likely it's the same one lol . According to my big brother it's all about the compressor , he has a couple of them , one that will do a panel on a car or side of a car ,so going to borrow the big one , plus it has the water take off as well !

Received a bumper coil bracket today after mine snapped on ATM.
Fitted it and managed to shear off the last screw! Aggggh - here’s some useful info for the impatient though...
The screw happens to also be used to mount the sub on some pins (thanks to pinball life for that info), so robbed one off my JD and learnt a lot in the process of replacing it as I had to disassemble the pop bumper and remove a ramp to replace it!
All sorted now - useful tip, if you order a bracket & the screws are 80p, get a couple of them too just in case!
48a19971fdc42278ec5d65dc69728b73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I've received 10 DIY PCBs of my design for WMS Indiana Jones Jackpot lights on the Speaker Panel. A-16824. The idea was to make the board pretty, not inexpensive.

IJ A-16824 PCB.jpg

Today I've received 10 DIY PCBs of my design for WMS Indiana Jones Jackpot lights on the Speaker Panel. A-16824. The idea was to make the board pretty, not inexpensive.
Will a colour lcd dmd go over this board so it can be fitted low?

That’s a shame, a few of us from here ordered boards from the states because we have lcd’s in our TAF’s. Uses surface mount LED’s.
Looks very nice👍
I needed one to work with a lcd display.

That’s a shame, a few of us from here ordered boards from the states because we have lcd’s in our TAF’s. Uses surface mount LED’s.
Looks very nice👍
I needed one to work with a lcd display.
The idea was not to use SMD LEDs on this project so that you can experiment with what light you want. There are many A-16824 plug-n-play boards out there. I didn't want to make just another one.

Martin just dropped this off [emoji2] Big thanks to @CHRIS B PINBALLS for hooking me up [emoji106]
91da79c7a71326e7100af75b5ed0acb1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom