What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I got one too, I got lucky as Electrocoin had a few extras from their show machines at EAG, looks like Neil cleaned them out 😁
View attachment 163358View attachment 163357

I got mine from the US. 1 pro that's on GOTG in the club, 5 yesterday, I have enough on the way for the rest of my games but waiting to understand what to do with Batman LE as it has a custom arch.

I asked John from electrocoin at the league meet if he had any and at the time he had 3 pro and 3 premium, I put 4 of them into his games and he had 2 pro kits left over so he must have had a bunch delivered in the meantime.

Neil.

I had to pay £225 plus Vat, Phil (pinball heaven) did tell me when he gets his order in it will be cheaper than that

These are the kits to get pre-Zilla games connected right?

yes that's right.

You had a solution Neil where one insider kit was routed to like 6 games at once right? I guess too much faff to switch around / only have one game going at a time?
Yeah I used that to get the games running but it doesn't work so well if you have multiple players playing at the same time. it was just a quick way of playing through Cheevos!

Where did you get all those mate? I’m just after one but no one has them in stock
I've got then from a few places, coin taker, Marco, tilt etc. I placed a few orders for a couple in a few places.

Hearing problems? Click here!

insane. I mean GNR is terrible but you could have swapped it for a lot of good games! DI if you've had it a while would still get you a alot of decent games in a swap.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying it sounds about right in terms of value for money, but based on the price range they seem to sell for in Europe the combined value of GnR and DI adds up to about the amount I’d expect for a BBB.

It’s one of the few machines I’ve never played and I love the look of it, but I wouldn’t personally sell two of my games to fund one. I’d love to see one in person one day though.

Edit: just remembered I almost bought one on eBay years back. It was slightly damaged and from memory in the 5-10k region. I was in the pub and very close to going for it but talked myself out of it because at the time it was silly money for a game. In retrospect I should have gone for it!

I've played it a good few times. Its a decent game, on the next level after AFM/MM - as Dave says if you like games that entertain you its definable up there but 20K+ is alot for entertainment! Its always been high priced though. I can see a remake of this coming - given the demand for it.

I got mine from the US. 1 pro that's on GOTG in the club, 5 yesterday, I have enough on the way for the rest of my games but waiting to understand what to do with Batman LE as it has a custom arch.

I asked John from electrocoin at the league meet if he had any and at the time he had 3 pro and 3 premium, I put 4 of them into his games and he had 2 pro kits left over so he must have had a bunch delivered in the meantime.

Neil.
Neil do they work world wide? Do I need to order a uk version ? I’m going America in a few week and I’m going to fetch some back

****ing thing is well shagged. power transistors blown all over. pre drivers blown all over including the flipper relay one- 7408 ic knackered. - of course not the socketed ones the one that’s original and firmly soldered both sides of the board !!!! . so removed that and replaced (with sock too). then realise whatever blew this lot up also ****ed the pia. looks like 50v was mistakenly put through this part of the circuit.

anyhow after quite a few hours. game is working and no coils locking on. yey!

no sound or voice. - tomorrows jobs. i bet the crappy looking 6808 is buggered.

In all seriousness, upon reflection I have found that I am drawn to games, not with deep rules or tournament playability, but games that to me are either nostalgic, or a game that has humour and makes me laugh. G&R - although a great game and a fantastic music themed pin didn’t make me laugh.

BTW Dave if you like funny games then for sure you should grab a Deadpool and probably an Elvira - both are hilarious.

Neil.

Can’t wait to setup these two!

Never played Bride of Pinbot before - let’s see what everyone is raving about.

Attachments

• B6D5980B-F779-4DF2-BF6E-1A626ECB6FDA.jpeg
    B6D5980B-F779-4DF2-BF6E-1A626ECB6FDA.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 0764823C-480E-4F99-993F-57A885CDFDF9.jpeg
    0764823C-480E-4F99-993F-57A885CDFDF9.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom