What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Also made space for tmnt which is currently in transit, may be able to squeeze a de batman in but its looking tight!

Attachments

• IMG-20150328-00372.jpg
    IMG-20150328-00372.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 15
Martin dropped this off with me at 11.30pm last night.....thats right....at 11.30pm!! He really is a bleedin legend and a top quality bloke!

20150401_234110.jpg

I've always enjoyed yours Pete, it may not be the most exciting or flashy Stern but it's a challenging and solid machine. And it will be much flashier once I've LED'd the crap out of it :).

I was down to my last felt buffing wheel but China saves the day by delivery another hundred to me for less than £6. :)

image.jpg

Cheers Peter.

I've gone ahead and ordered some too. Got the Dremel on standby but the plan first will be to do the playfield strip down and put all parts to be polished to one side. I'm debating picking up a tumbler so the parts can go in there for a day or three before getting a final clean up with the dremel and white compound.

I'm getting close though as I've just sold some NOS taps and thermostat on eBay so got about £20 in the tumbler kitty :D

Today I received...

a rather large import parcel invoice... :(

Customs Duty: £28.76
Excise Duty: £0.00
Import Duty: £58.05
Other: £0.00
Clearance Fee: £8.00
TOTAL £94.81

Thanks parcel force! :tut:

Pinball stuff?? If so, appeal.... There's no duty chargeable....

EDIT : Just to clarify - one of them is (whichever is VAT) - the other shouldn't have been charged...

Last edited:
They're back on eBay £66.95 delivered with a free media. Doesn't say what media or how much. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261837750820
Thanks Peter. I'd tracked that one down too - certainly much better than the £100+ i've seen elsewhere.

It's pretty much certain that i'll grab one. I've just sold on an HP Stream 7 tablet that I decided I wasn't going to get the use from and as I now probably don't need to invest in a compressor i've got a little cash available. I think with that and the dremel I should be good for most of my polishing needs.

Back
Top Bottom