What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Haunted House came with no glass.
London Glass Company actually has 5mm glass in stock so ordered HH and Hyperball gets a new glass too.
Standard toughened glass will be fine for these two.
Just over £100 for both delivered.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210404-214511_Word.jpg
    Screenshot_20210404-214511_Word.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 21
The taxes were as expected but I factored them into my purchase price. The biggest problem was I could not find a freight forwarder to do the job.

I ship goods every day as part of my job so I know most the freight forwarders but following Brexit none of them want to touch personal shipments. After 2 weeks of trying with countless forwarders I was about to give up on the whole thing and then the seller said he knew a local company who confirmed they could do it. So they picked it up in north Sweden and once it got to the Stockholm depot it got stuck there for 4 weeks as the forwarder they gave the job to to deliver to the UK said they dont do personal shipments! In the end I had to import it under my company and they agreed to it.

Not ideal and a ball ache through and through but pleased I managed to find this one in hibernation!

Well not today, but a few days ago...

7E3E73B3-1977-4A79-B92E-C003FEFF8BEF.jpeg

Monitor mounting metalwork for my SWEP1, all fitted and back in service.

PS that cable is now routed correctly in the P clips.

Chris.

This one arrived today...

7E375FC1-7525-4E02-AD88-828A316752E0.jpeg

Apollo 13 ball trough membrane, mines okay but always handy to have a spare or two.

Bought from a guy of eBay, he’s in Brazil, ordered late on 1st April, arrived today 6th April, great service. No connection to me but a seller I’ll be watching.

Chris.

Back
Top Bottom