What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I’ve always found 1/8AF screws a pain to remove, normally using a socket screw with a couple of nuts locked together so I could use one of the nut drivers I have available. So went crazy and bought this Facom 1/8” nut driver from eBay, they person selling had 5 so if anyone needs one....

0419E92F-321C-4700-B9F4-6B1DC6086463.jpeg

Chris.

502635a2a4657bd6a25cbbef3a06f7de.jpg

A box of Cliffies and a set of Reese’s rails for nineball quicksilver and meteor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4 cocktails pins land at the same time. Gonna do some work to get them working and move them on. One of the night moves might just need to be a parts pin, got stuff missing. View attachment 138364
:eek:

I have a night moves (still need to get that working before i can use it!).... Those rotation VIII's look awesome... please let me know if you want to move one on! :)

(is that also Two night moves, or two carribean cruise or a mix????)

@Banzaipinabll

I did wonder where another two would arrive from, was head scratching!

Don’t suppose you know how many of these are in the UK?

Get them sorted and played, was playing mine again today, love it 👍

Many thanks by the way for your help on the parts cross reference info you sent me.

Chris

@Banzaipinabll

I did wonder where another two would arrive from, was head scratching!

Don’t suppose you know how many of these are in the UK?

Get them sorted and played, was playing mine again today, love it 👍

Many thanks by the way for your help on the parts cross reference info you sent me.

Chris
Not sure how many are in the UK, I would imagine not many. They have sat for so many years not sure what it going to take to get them going again.

Back
Top Bottom