What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Dont spose you have a pic of the indside of one of those do you please @Sako-TRG ???
Hey Paul,
I don’t at hand, just popped out for a job (work)
I have another arriving in a few days so will see if I can look inside and send....
The two on the right (DMD) are pinball Universe.
The one on the left (LCD) is Stern version.
Do the same job but big difference in build quality.
The pinball universe one appear to be properly sealed unit with glass, wire mesh, diffuser and removable anti glare screen.
Both versions have flip up frame edges to remove translites.
I thought about making one of these but the Stern ones were cheap under 100 Euros but the PU ones are bloody expensive at 207 GBP delivered - you can see where the extra money has gone though, they are extremely well built 👍

Those are two lovely machines, I wish I could gel more with this era of game, for my wallet sake and because they are things of Damn beauty.

I’m such a code whore.

I like the music in both James [emoji3]. At my first pinball show ( I think it was pinball party 2010 ) I remember bk2k being louder than the others and after a few drinks people were singing along to it . It was ear worm for ages and every time I hear it - it brings back memories of the awe and wonder of my first show . While Arena has that retro sound that I love in Meteor and TNA . Plus the skill shot is great when playing with mates [emoji3]. I am chuffed to bits with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, sold my first about 4yrs ago... missed it.. I’m skipping NIB STERN for a while.. had enough of the Quality issues..,

Had one on loan for a while and played it more than any other machine. Hope you're feeling guilty @Steve C

A nice original is on my (fairly limited these days) want list.

Looks great. My train of thought also. At least you know what your getting with the old bally/Williams. Need to move a couple of mine out for a higher end one soon. Just too many choices [emoji2357]. But I think I know what way I want to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TONY SOLD A GAME?!

5ab277c4c1e5e2dba1aac60386443928.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom