The "Today I received" Thread

Carl85

Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2020
Kent uk
Alias
Carl85
Great work from xianek once again!

Needed an new translite for WCS . He hadn’t done it before, but was happy to get one done specially. He had to rework the artwork and put some of his touches to it. It looks great and really lights better than the original, Arrived in 2 weeks from ordering, that’s included him working on the artwork, getting printed and sent to the uk. Great service and have never had anything from him that could even be slightly questionable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul

Staff member
Oct 5, 2012
Birmingham/Bristol
www.pinballinfo.com
Alias
Toibs
Great work from xianek once again!

Needed an new translite for WCS . He hadn’t done it before, but was happy to get one done specially. He had to rework the artwork and put some of his touches to it. It looks great and really lights better than the original, Arrived in 2 weeks from ordering, that’s included him working on the artwork, getting printed and sent to the uk. Great service and have never had anything from him that could even be slightly questionable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is about time @xianek contributed to this place. Once the new classifieds are in place then any selling, even a snif of it, outside of the Classifieds forum and people will be banned......
(It's not fair on those that have been good enough to have contributed).

....and that day is getting ever closer (just need to write a guide now and it's ready to go!)

M4carp

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2019
Pembrokeshire
Alias
David
I have just taken off a large jake/dire horse model from over the captive ball area, much better now.
That looks massive and would cover up too much for me.
As a topper swooping down maybe.

cr5000462

Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2020
Wrexham
Alias
CR
Just had a congo PF back from my painter, blacks re-done, artwork brought back to life, looooads of automotive, it looks stunning - Photos don'tdo it justice
All artwork etc has been done by airbrushing, no raised little baddies here, flats a pancake

Attachments

replicas

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Lancashire
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Just had a congo PF back from my painter, blacks re-done, artwork brought back to life, looooads of automotive, it looks stunning - Photos don'tdo it justice
All artwork etc has been done by airbrushing, no raised little baddies here, flats a pancake
Now you just need to install it.

Reactions: cr5000462