What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Got my Meteor set up and man she's a tough old girl! Doesnt help that I'm a naff player either though 😂 It's got a few little issues so will try and get those ironed out before enjoying it. Got something VERY special coming this Friday too, really excited but I'll keep quiet for now 🙈IMG-20200511-WA0026.jpg

It's a pretty close run thing between puzzling & pinball for my top hobby, but as it's my birthday today, I got this (not pinball related, though)

1589310662646.png

Glad it's gone to a good home, may be we should have a owner's list on the back of the machine, with the mods added

Only just appreciating how good this light show is now it's getting darker. So cool

View attachment 107895

When I had this machine last year in the house I used to get some looks with people walking by the front of the house when it was dark.

Brilliant machine hope you enjoy it I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigger than my hand [emoji106]

d4db00f410c8c36fd77e2f801c1b68f2.jpg

HIPS mirrored side blades came today from Xianex [emoji106] will install next week but here’s a pic of something else that was in the parcel - will look great above the entrance [emoji4]

30be89608391ae2bc03cf30acb643c40.jpg

@xianek

I need one of these in my life!!! And Stern and Williams ones as well!!

I noticed them on his instaghram page :)

Got TNA new shoot again/ball save display with extra LEDs, TNA green plastic protectors, transparent drop targets for TNA, standup switch holders to stop them leaning for Star Trek and a pack of anti glare DMD covers for Williams games to hide the dots of the Colordmd LED - out one on the shadow and it looks great!

Attachments

• FE1E9355-14A5-4964-8A52-67D7327AF5D7.jpeg
    FE1E9355-14A5-4964-8A52-67D7327AF5D7.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom