What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The PinJack - a game changer

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
In all honesty, if I was to buy any of the available products it would be this, It's got the facility to adjust the height incrementally and has been manufactured to perform in an industrial environment.

It also looks to be a far superior product to the Marco offering. ( In my opinion ).

I've found Pin Skates™ have been invaluable for me. I've used them to move Pins around on my own and they can also lift up the Pin if you just want to adjust the levellers.

IMG_4067.JPG

If it’s anything like this then the price isn’t actually that bad!

It’s not the full pinball experience unless your under the game lifting it with your back to change the leveller positions lol

I also agree the price is a little steep

Actually you can put the game down more softly if you follow the instructions :D :D :D :D jack up then press the release and you slowly let it come down.

I was shouting that at the screen…….😂

As someone who has suffered with bad back, this is looks like a good idea, even in a small collection. Levelling games has to the second worst part of this hobby, after moving them around!

My motorcycle lifter / Stool has been flawless these past few years since I knocked it up and I stand by it. Bear in mind I also have the big Pneumatic scissor trolly for the donkey work and my small one is purely for adjusting legs and moving around my limited space games room as the wheels will move in every direction unlike my big lift trolley.

I only put the £10 wood clamp pics to prove a point that surely the £150 device thingamyjackyupmabob is total rip off as we Pinhead mugs are the only nutters who would pay that much.

My back has totally gone and I now totally rely on mates and the mcguyver mods or they simply dont get moved. Needs must for me but fk if im paying that much to lift a leg that wouldn't fit with my rubber feet on anyways as the base fork does not look wide enough.

Crazy times

It’s not the full pinball experience unless your under the game lifting it with your back to change the leveller positions lol

I also agree the price is a little steep

Or do what I do, get some mates round and insist they go under the pinball machine, whilst you look at the level and shout instructions…….

Well - I have spent £13.98 of my hard earned money and got the amazon one. It arrives tomorrow. Yes I will probably make a plate and weld/bolt it on. Before doing this I think it looks rubbish I will send it back.

The 90kg capacity is not a problem. Twilight Zone weighs 130kg (modern Stern around 110kg). Not all 4 legs have 130kg on them. The weight is seperated out. At least two of the legs will remain on the floor. Most the time 3 as for making small adjustments you will have to lift the game maybe an inch.

And as for the jack bending/slipping and killing a child/pet/etc - this SIMPLY WILL NOT HAPPEN. The legs are bolted to the game so if it falls an inch, very little will happen apart from you will swear.

Something worth saying is that the pinjack is a modified item. If the cheapo one does not work out for me then I will end up ordering one as it is very useful on site.

If el cheapo one works with a plate added - I will use that.

Well - I have spent £13.98 of my hard earned money and got the amazon one. It arrives tomorrow. Yes I will probably make a plate and weld/bolt it on. Before doing this I think it looks rubbish I will send it back.

The 90kg capacity is not a problem. Twilight Zone weighs 130kg (modern Stern around 110kg). Not all 4 legs have 130kg on them. The weight is seperated out. At least two of the legs will remain on the floor. Most the time 3 as for making small adjustments you will have to lift the game maybe an inch.

And as for the jack bending/slipping and killing a child/pet/etc - this SIMPLY WILL NOT HAPPEN. The legs are bolted to the game so if it falls an inch, very little will happen apart from you will swear.

Something worth saying is that the pinjack is a modified item. If the cheapo one does not work out for me then I will end up ordering one as it is very useful on site.

If el cheapo one works with a plate added - I will use that.
As a tool that would be used most days im sure its invaluable and the old adage you buy ****e you buy it twice is so true.
However I level a pin when it arrives in Wobbles Central and again if I shuffle the lineup which is at most once every couple of month so fk if I’m gonna spend £150 on one when my Mcguyver fix works fine.
All that said if your cheap amazon one can be modified to work in a similar manor count me in if you decide to make the “PHPL” Pick Holder Pin Lifter (tm pending) 👌

Please buy one and use it to jack up a few games, don't have your kids or anything you care about near by when you do it.

Cheers,
Neil.

(Here is a clue:)
Load capacity90.72 Kilograms

How much load do you think goes through 1 leg of a pinball machine?

I bet your wife has never won an argument with you since the day you got married 😂

Well - I have never had a pinball machine land on me in over 25 years of buying/selling/repairing/moving - let alone one on 4 legs whilst adjusting under the game my back lifting the machine - aka the turtle positon.

I swear alot when you can not move the leg levellers.

Anyhow - the amazon jack that is £14.

I opened the box. Took one look. Put it back in the box. Printed off postage label to return.

There is no way it would last more than a few weeks of use - even if modified.

So as much as it pains me to say it on this occasion - or any occasion..... I know he is going to love this statement.....

@Neil McRae was correct.

This was a difficult statement to write.

Wonder if the metal on metal can cause any scratches to the leg Powdercoat?
Hard to tell from vid..

Well - I have never had a pinball machine land on me in over 25 years of buying/selling/repairing/moving - let alone one on 4 legs whilst adjusting under the game my back lifting the machine - aka the turtle positon.

I opened the box. Took one look. Put it back in the box. Printed off postage label to return.

So as much as it pains me to say it on this occasion - or any occasion..... I know he is going to love this statement.....

@Neil McRae was correct.

Nooooo just toss it in the bin and tell Neil it was perfect and he was WRONG! :D

Phil thank you.

I’m writing in my memoirs the day that “I won the argument” - Jonathan as the “official forum winning the argument adjudicator“ can you confirm this Is the case?

The cheek 😂 You're a 50 year old internet troll who gets his kicks out of being contrary in almost every thread on the board. It's boring now

what’s that saying again? Hook, line and sinker? 😂🤣😂🤣

@Neil McRae was correct.

If you want the identical pinjack one get these:

DUEBEL 2 Packs Labor Saving Arm Jack Height Regulator Tool Cabinet Jacks for Installing Cabinets Lift Tool Hand Jack Arm Precision Clamping Tool Lifting Clamps 23CM Effort Elevator 300KG Tile Lifter https://amzn.eu/d/5rx8CB2

If you want the identical pinjack one get these:

DUEBEL 2 Packs Labor Saving Arm Jack Height Regulator Tool Cabinet Jacks for Installing Cabinets Lift Tool Hand Jack Arm Precision Clamping Tool Lifting Clamps 23CM Effort Elevator 300KG Tile Lifter https://amzn.eu/d/5rx8CB2

£49.99 for 2 of the 29cm versions is good value imo. 170kg lift capacity as well.

Please buy it and use it and be happy

but do be honest when it falls apart to save your fellow pinheads money - (some dreamer above says it’s a identical - it is not).

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom