What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Pin Moving Wheels (Pinball Skates)

Garry Sp8

Site Supporter
I have 3 sets of these available. Great for lifting/moving your machines around. They are easily adjustable to fit any pin.

IMG_4067.JPG

IMG_4111.JPG

IMG_4112.JPG
IMG_4113.JPG

IMG_4114.JPG
They are similar to the ones available in the U.S. http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PBS
These are newly manufactured and assembled.
Price is £85 per set delivered. (You get 2 as shown - 1 for front and 1 for back legs)
Here are comments from recipients on here:

"Got these now. Wow, Garry, did you make these? They look top quality."

"Tried them yesterday. First of all, very nicely made. Fits easily both widebodies and standards and I can't see why they wouldn't work on any game using steel legs. Your machine can't fall off these like they do with the 3 wheel pindollies.
Very impressed. A bit of box section to join them and a plywood sheet and you also have a pin dolly
."

Saw these in action at Phil's last night.
Absolutely perfect for moving a machine short distances, without having to set it down at all.

Used mine for the first time in anger tonight...worked a treat! Had 2 x 8" steps to negotiate which were no problem, out through the patio doors and in through the rear garage door. Without the skates it would have been very difficult to move on my own so well worth the money. Great design, easy to use and highly recommended if any more come up for sale :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom