What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

Another great podcast Kris. Loved seeing col on there. The guys is a true gent and his passion and love for pinball is definitely contagious [emoji1787]. His a pleasure to be around as are most of you guys. Can’t wait until we can all get together again. Looking forward to the next one [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really enjoyed that, love the moustache - suits you sir!
Oh Whitley Bay, have a mate from there and did the pub crawl with him. Woke up in the B&B there and someone came in my room and pi55ed on the end of my bed, don’t know if it was me or my mate but that was one bender😁(not my mate😂)

Absolutely awesome chinwag with @Colywobbles, what a top bloke. Have one of his Stern mirrored signs and it's great. Seems a lovely guy, and I saw him at pinfest but didn't get a chance to say hi/thank him for the sign, maybe at Nerg next year. Loads of enthusiasm, can't wait for the next one.

Just finished watching the latest episode and what a good one it was, as they all are!

What a great idea it was Kris to start doing these chats, it’s very i interesting and entertaining. Looking forward to the next one.
keep up the good work 👍

Another great podcast Kris. Loved seeing col on there. The guys is a true gent and his passion and love for pinball is definitely contagious [emoji1787]. His a pleasure to be around as are most of you guys. Can’t wait until we can all get together again. Looking forward to the next one [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Carl, You coming down to Salisbury in December?

Another great chinwag Gonzo; many thanks for all your time an effort (and to the guests ofcourse!) in bringing the show to us. Always look forward to chilling out at the end of an evening and watching when there's a new ep.
Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Col yet, but can tell from the pod and how highly others speak of him, that he's a great bloke👍🏻

Another great chinwag Gonzo; many thanks for all your time an effort (and to the guests ofcourse!) in bringing the show to us. Always look forward to chilling out at the end of an evening and watching when there's a new ep.
Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Col yet, but can tell from the pod and how highly others speak of him, that he's a great bloke👍🏻

Cheers Den. Just recorded one with Neil which will cover the critical hit tournament.

Seriously loving these chinwags, I watch a lot of podcasts, but this now my favorite, and look forward to each new episode. I’m also learning a great deal, as I’m about to buy my first real pin, I’m gaining a lot of needed knowledge from watching your podcast, and reading up on this forum. Great work keep it up mate

Seriously loving these chinwags, I watch a lot of podcasts, but this now my favorite, and look forward to each new episode. I’m also learning a great deal, as I’m about to buy my first real pin, I’m gaining a lot of needed knowledge from watching your podcast, and reading up on this forum. Great work keep it up mate

I love that post mate, thank you so much.

Keep us all posted and let us know what you buy etc.

Robocop is an absolute gem. Such a simple and basic games from a rules perspective but so satisfying to play. A ripped fully lit spinner shot and of course the jump ramp are awesome shots
I'm curious. I have a Robocop and I don't know what a ripped fully lit spinner shot is. Could you explain?

I'm curious. I have a Robocop and I don't know what a ripped fully lit spinner shot is. Could you explain?

'fully lit' = lit for maximum value
'ripped' = strong shot

So basically - it feels really good to hit the spinner and get it spinning a lot when it's also lit for maximum value :)

Are there any details about Greg's tournament in swanage? Neil mentioned it and got me curious 😁

Usually the 30th of December Greg will confirm soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom