What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Alias
Kris
Here is the list for those who wish to join in the podcast

@Wayne J
@Neil McRae
@ronsplooter
@Spandangler
@s000m
@Jackpot
@windoesnot
@Lickashot
@huggers
@Dave Playman
@David_Vi
@SilkySox
@Pudsey pinball
@Carl85
@Colywobbles
@MajesticPinball
@MadNat

I seem to spend so much time talking about pinball that I thought I'd record it and pop it on here.

@Andydn joins me for this inaugural podcast but I'm hoping a few of you might be tempted to join me in the future. Hopefully you enjoy it . . . .we certainly did.

Cheers

Last edited:
the first thing is can you use a better codec for the audio; it sounds like I'm listening to TalkSport on AM :D

Weirdly Andy sounds ok. But you sound terrible Gonzo.

yeah I've been working on a different style of format of a podcast but something focused on the community like the chinwag is great. sign me up if you want someone on who loves the sound of his own voice :D :D :D
I'd love to Neil. Thank you. 👍

Sign me up. Maybe someone is intrigued by a new comers perspective.

100% mate

I'll keep this thread as a list of interested folk. I'll DM you, it would be nice to get 2 or 3 done before pinfest as Andy suggested.

Really good, well done. Will be nice to have a short little (hopefully regular) thing like this that focuses on the UK scene. Keep it up! :)

Enjoyed this, looking forward to more. Watched your older vids after, loved your Stranger Things review just for seeing your frustration while trying not to swear 🤣 Also sympathise with upping to 'girlie level', I have my JP2 on 5 balls!

Enjoyed this, looking forward to more. Watched your older vids after, loved your Stranger Things review just for seeing your frustration while trying not to swear 🤣 Also sympathise with upping to 'girlie level', I have my JP2 on 5 balls!

Cheers mate. I've got a buyers guide for Pinball Heaven channel which is nearly finished then another on my channel where I try desperately hard to post a good score but it is frustrating. I actually start to have a bit of joy at one point then the game spits me out as Brian Eddy has a tendency to do. The ramps are lovely when you hit them though.

I've just taken Elvira down to 3 balls after quite a while and I always play Deadpool on 3 but I've never got to the end or even seen Dr Sinister.

Reactions: Jib
Well done fellas that was great. Had it on with the Chelsea-Villarreal game and it was a fair bit more entertaining. My gf did shoot me a look when you guys were discussing epoxy resin, wasted on her I think.

Cheers for the comments and offers to join in folks. Sorry again for the sound quality which is annoying because I just should have used my Rode mic.

I'll definitely do more and it's a great way to get to know each other

Whilst we're at it I wouldn't mind someone coming on to pick their brains about the smaller pinball manufacturers. I won't lie, I don't really understand what's gone on with the big Lebowski makers, Raza, Deeproot or Pinball Brothers.

I can talk about Pinball Brothers and the current state of play with the existing machines in the wild. I've been following it quite intently. I can also give my opinion on Raza/Deeproot.

A massive thank you to @s000m who joined me today for a great chat.

Much better sound quality and I'll get it edited later this evening hopefully.

We discussed his journey into pinball and in particular his problems with the Star Trek Premium which was in terrible condition and a money-pit. Also we talked about Steve Richie's move to JJP and his design style as well as 'pinflation', Pinfest and the Pinball Brothers/Alien history.

I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom