What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

I seem to spend so much time talking about pinball that I thought I'd record it and pop it on here.

@Andydn joins me for this inaugural podcast but I'm hoping a few of you might be tempted to join me in the future. Hopefully you enjoy it . . . .we certainly did.

Cheers

Really enjoyed this, subscribed

Simple - you record your end the conversation with a decent mic (even a USB one) plugged into the computer. You ask whomever you interview to record the audio the same way. Maybe buy a 2nd mic and post it to the guest. They then send the decent audio file they recorded to you and you overdub the glorious files at your end in your edit software.

It is how I did phone interviews on my radio show years ago.

Enjoyed the first episode! Will check out the second today.

When you're pushed for guests if be up for it if you want someone relatively new to owning pinball and all the challenges, and mistakes they've made in a year.

Or someone to express their undying love for Road Show and Ted😂

Enjoyed the first episode! Will check out the second today.

When you're pushed for guests if be up for it if you want someone relatively new to owning pinball and all the challenges, and mistakes they've made in a year.

Or someone to express their undying love for Road Show and Ted😂

I first read this without my glasses on and thought it said "undying love for Rod Stewart" 😂😂😂

You'll be very welcome mate. I'd like to get all sorts on new and old. I think once you've seen episode #2 you'll see that Scott is new to owning pins.

I'd be up for chat at some point mate @Gonzo :thumbs: I'm away next week but will give you a shout when I'm back (or speak to you at Pinfest)?

I'd be up for chat at some point mate @Gonzo :thumbs: I'm away next week but will give you a shout when I'm back (or speak to you at Pinfest)?

That sounds fantastic mate, thank you.

I'll collate all of the names into one list eventually.

In the meantime if anyone is free to record episode #3 with me tomorrow that would be great. I'm just looking to get 5 or 6 done before Pinfest.

Really enjoyed that again fellas, great stuff. Not only that, we've found someone who likes Neil!

I jest of course!
Those people in Swindon are a friendly lot, I had a house I was doing up and working from not long ago where the daughter next door in her 20’s put a note through my letterbox with her number on and a message🤣

Last edited:
Netflix - pah! my life story is way to complex for those suckers. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stern offered me a lifetime supply of premiums for the pinball rights. I said “no way!”

Loving this, good stuff!
I’ll volunteer when you run out of decent options. 👍

I’ll have a roving wireless camera gimbal sound live thingy also - want to talk to as many pinball players as possible!

Neil

Back
Top Bottom