What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official Northern Lights Pinball Show 2015 thread

You also lose points if the ratchet strap buckle is resting against the head of the cab! Pet peeve, but it happens every. single. time. we're loading pins into the van.

If the buckle is against the head then it will rub against pins in front/behind it. Prevents us loading them nice and snug into the van. Best place for the buckle is the side, in the gap between head and body.

It appears that some of my emails to people about the NBA have ended up in Junk folders :eek:

...if you normally play in this comp & haven't yet booked a place, please check your email junk folder...(I'm nearly at the point of making "reserved" teams available)
...similarly, if you have booked a place & haven't heard directly from me yet, please also check your junk folder

What the heck...I'll push it again while I'm here...if you want to enter go to http://www.ukpinball.com/NBAshow.html & get your entry in!!!!

Regards,
Dan.

thats the stuff matey - i use clear then you can see what machine it is lol !!!

If you pay on the day its FULL price and entry is an hour after the pre paid. Get your tickets from the link above.

Quick advise black wrap is great for shows as stronger than clear but don't leave on games in storage as it can damage cab artwork long term.

Black wrap damages artwork, or wrap in general? I have a machine currently stored with clear wrap on so just checking.

Never heard of black wrap damaging artwork and neither clear.
Have heard of machines being stored wrapped have a tendency to sweat thus damage to metal and boards.
Better to use blankets for long term storage.

the black wrap seems to leave a sticky residue after a couple months which doesn't happen with the clear stuff. blankets are perfect for longer term.

Back
Top Bottom