What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next In Line Tournament 2022 - DOMINO Arcade 15/16th April

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Just a quick message to say my thanks to Neil and Mandy for hosting a great event with enough food to feed an army, and was really nice too. Congrats to Wayne for the overall win and to Rich for the match play win, it was fantastic to see how well the younger players are playing now, in particular Phoebe! If she carries on playing so well she's going to be getting her invite to IFPA before long!
My only regrets were playing so badly to a point where I have to admit I did get P'd off and secondly staying way out in the wilderness which prevented me from being able to join up for drinks later but onwards and upwards and lesson learned.. stay nearer next time!!
Look forward to the next domino event!

Trophies arrived - will work out how to get them to you all.

View attachment 167508
Is the pile on the left mine? :rofl:

I won't be 'down South' for a bit, but will be at the ICC in Nuneaton on the 8th May, as well as most Tuesdays for the Classics League - if @Matt Vince or someone else is able to bring them with them, rather than having to post.

yeah I was going to as Matt that tonight at the club. is Dan going to the ICC?

Back
Top Bottom