What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
They look sweet Col. Do you sell those light kits ready to install? Would love a set for my Mando LE.

Cheers!
It’s a simple kit That’s really easy to fit if you wanna give it a go.
If you want me just to supply the acrylics and you fit the LED strip then it works out around £15 plus postage at cost.
There’s a further £15 for coloured inserts or £10 for mirror ones which look awesome in the flesh on the LE.

My latest design are solid and look factory when fitted.
A7C809C7-8646-4ADC-81D2-82580D7A356A.jpeg

Just DM me if interested or if you wanna chat about them I’ll send my mobile number to explain the fitting process.

Col

How are people getting on with this game? Feel like it went a little bit the way Turtles and one or two others did. Seemed to fizzle out shortly after release. Is this a hidden gem? Under cooked code? What's the deal

Played a couple games on the pro today at funland and quite enjoyed it. The layout is great with lots of flow. Mini PF was a bit meh.

the mini PF on the LE is far better in my view an it really makes a big difference. big code coming in the next couple of weeks which is making some cool integration of the three main types of activities.

My LE is still here, still playing everyday and still my favourite pin I’ve owned even with Elvira just landed which is also a great game but completely different.
I liked Godzilla after playing it last week but still bought Elvira instead and definitely wouldn’t swop Mando for it.
Everyone has different tastes and different things they like in pinball.
Mando theme has been done so well, it’s going to take something a bit special for us to change it for.
Also, I took a gamble on mando.
I think if I’d played it a few times at tilt for example, I probably wouldn’t have bought it.
Some pins need some time spent with them and Mando is one of those.
Elvira is like an old pair of slippers that just feel right as soon as you play it the first time.
I played TWD on 2 separate occasions and hated it. Don’t know what possessed me to buy one but I did and it’s definitely one of the top 5 pins we’ve had and very hard to let go.
That’s pinball !

Pins that don't have lots of mechanical/playfield/software issues usually get a lot less posts so sometimes the 'quieter' Pins are ones where people are just enjoying them and don't really have anything to post. Look how many posts GnR got primarily because of the playfield issues.

I agree with Neil on the mini PF and would go so far to say it’s the best implementation of one on any pin produced to date bar none on the LE/Premium as I found the pro hard to see and a bit meh!
Unfortunately I’m kinda spoilt for choice and having Godzilla LE im definitely on a honeymoon period hence Mando getting little play.

However I do enjoy Mando and both Theme and assets are great but my only downside as of now is it seems a bit lacking in code next to the aforementioned pins sitting next to it.

Also Both TMNT and Mando have suffered due to the fact behemoths like AIQ and now GZ were released shortly after them and kinda dampened the hype quickly. This didn’t stop me and I love my TMNT and it’s going nowhere soon.

Only time will tell how Mando fairs but I suggest playing one and make your own mind up and I think with code it will get better.

There’s no doubt you are the man for plastic protectors and the like col but seriously Mando code not good enough ?
Blimey, I’ve been playing it almost everyday and haven’t seen half of what it’s got !
3 separate mini wizards and a main wizard mode and using the mini playfield for different things at same time, Ambush is so very kwl but difficult to get through and not seen many of them, Hunter missions, using items from the foundry in different ways and working together in coop sharing the beskar to match each player.
Code is best I’ve seen in a pin from stern when released.
Elvira has wonderful code too and deeper than mando but totally different pin and took some time to get where it is.
Mando has so many stand out moments, and maybe not for everyone but the code is great as it is, just needs a bit of polish here and there.
And that super skill shot is my favourite skill shot ever, never tire of doing it !
Come on Col, put some games on it and it will love you back 😃

There’s no doubt you are the man for plastic protectors and the like col but seriously Mando code not good enough ?
Blimey, I’ve been playing it almost everyday and haven’t seen half of what it’s got !
3 separate mini wizards and a main wizard mode and using the mini playfield for different things at same time, Ambush is so very kwl but difficult to get through and not seen many of them, Hunter missions, using items from the foundry in different ways and working together in coop sharing the beskar to match each player.
Code is best I’ve seen in a pin from stern when released.
Elvira has wonderful code too and deeper than mando but totally different pin and took some time to get where it is.
Mando has so many stand out moments, and maybe not for everyone but the code is great as it is, just needs a bit of polish here and there.
And that super skill shot is my favourite skill shot ever, never tire of doing it !
Come on Col, put some games on it and it will love you back 😃
This is the problem Tony I haven’t played it enough and I totally agree with all your comments above however I’m kinda spoilt and on an endless honeymoon with GZ!
The last pins that done this to me was DP & TMNT whereas Mando seems to have sneaked into my lineup and just doesn’t draw me in.
I need to play more of all my games however finding the time ATM is almost impossible as December brings my Santa duties with several hundred kids shipped into see me at the ski slope not to mention Big Bertha in action most other times trying to design and help out on projects.
Oh and I’m desperate for a website to showcase my wares as my old one gone tits up somehow.

LE/PREMIUM V1.00 - December 6, 2021
===================================
FIXED:
- The Razor Crest max value was able to be larger than intended. Its now
capped at 20M before being multiplied.
- Fixed a misspelling of an audit
- Fixed The MAX playfield multiplier was not capped at 7X. It was capping
at 6X.
- Ambush was not starting correctly from the ? feature in the FOUNDRY

NEW:
- Added an adjustment to break up the series of multiballs called
MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED. It defaults to YES. If set to NO the player
will be required to complete a HUNTER MISSION or drain the ball before
they can continue to advance toward the next multiball.
- Added MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED to the COMPETITION INSTALL. It will
be set to NO for this INSTALL.
- Changed how Ambush will start -
- Added a tiny one-shot Mini-Wizard mode that starts when nothing else is
happening; you don't have anything else running and you shoot the uturn.
- You have 6 seconds (which can be increased a bit on the two-bank) to
shoot one of 6 shots. Two of the 6 shots will start AMBUSH.
- If you shoot one of the other shots you have ESCAPED, for now. The
shot will be removed from the next time and you will have a 2 in 5
chance to start Ambush.
- If the game is in Competition game play mode the first shot will start
Ambush.
- Removed the adjustment AMBUSH ADV TO START.

TWEAKED:
- Changed "DISABLE TOP POST" adjustment. There are now 3 settings:
-- RAISE FOR RIGHT ORBITS - Default - Raise when needed and all right
orbits.
-- DEFAULT DOWN: RAISE AS NEEDED - Only raise when a rule needs it up.
-- DISABLED: NEVER RAISE - The top post is disabled.

- Added "DISABLE TOP POST" and "MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED" to two INSTALLs:
DIRECTORS CUT and HOME. There are now 7 Adjustments affected:
-- FREE PLAY - Set to YES
-- HSTD INITIALS - Set to 10 LETTER NAME
-- BALL SAVE TIME - Set to 12 seconds
-- AD_BALL_SAVE_LIMIT - Set to 1
-- ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME - Set to ALWAYS
-- DISABLE TOP POST - Set to DEFAULT DOWN: RAISE AS NEEDED
-- MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED - Set to NO

- Changed how many shots you get during each session of Razor Crest
Hurry-Up. Its now a function of how many multipliers you have lit. If
you have 0 you will get 2 shots. Each lit multiplier adds 2 shots.
Therefore if you have all 3 multipliers lit you will get 8 shots during
one session of Razor Crest Hurry-Up.
-- Since this greatly increases how many points you can receive the
points needed to be reduced at the base level. The maximum points are
still quite large.

- Changed Foundry to respond to closed action button instead of a quick
tap.

- Changed the Luke award display effects to not be killable from holding in
both flippers, in the wizard mode YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT.
- Completing a Luke level during YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT will add a ball into
play.

- Improved how and when the mini-playfield moves.

- If a ball falls into the mini-playfield when you are between Encounters
and you can start an Encounter the next Encounter will now start.

MOVED TO SYSTEM 2.98 -
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.80.0

Added Standard Adjustment "LCD DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS" to allow dimming of LCD
display.

so expect another update soon. This code isn't doing what its supposed to do...

so expect another update soon. This code isn't doing what its supposed to do...
What issues you having Neil?

More code is coming regardless as well as the Connect code which is done and ready to go, cmon Disney!

There is a change to the code that isn’t doing what it’s supposed to. I’m not having any issues - it’s a bug.

Hey all has anyone done the grogu moving mod on their game??
Saw a video of it somewhere and looked way better than the static figure
Found this on eBay wondered if it's just a simple replace it with the moving one type thing 🤷🏻‍♂️
C1C0778C-FA69-4581-9FD2-1A9A18655D27.png

Ohhh nice and tomorrow 🤟🏻
Not that the game has arrived yet 😂
Assuming that little green fooker will move when noise is made , as if he has to be hard wired I can't see that happening unless it's simples

Ohhh nice and tomorrow 🤟🏻
Not that the game has arrived yet 😂
Assuming that little green fooker will move when noise is made , as if he has to be hard wired I can't see that happening unless it's simples
I don’t think it’s that straightforward Will, and definitely not plug and play.
I believe you can buy a kit where it’s pretty much done for you but it’s expensive.
To do it yourself is probably more hassle than it’s worth, hence I’ve not done mine. Not yet anyway, I don’t really notice that he isn’t doing anything except covering a ramp exit, there’s plenty going on with the scoop and lights, yes I know I mod everything but on the premium / LE I don’t think it’s necessary 😂

Back
Top Bottom