What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I never see any chatter about this game, no good? Seems like it came and went quicker than most games. The music alone has my interest

I haven't played the Pin but I'm watching the last episode of season 2 tonight after the football, really enjoyed the series and the short episode lengths suit my attention span.
Mando is great, one of the few things Disney has managed to get right. The book of boba fett on the other hand, well the jury is still out on that !

A great pin overshadowed by GZ.
It has some great shots and the skill shot is still my fav of all my pins.
Does it flow like AIQ or GZ? No but anyone who likes the theme and the series will love this.
I’ve owned 3 SW pins and this if by far the best by a country mile IMO.
A caveat on this is I did play a pro and although instantly liked it but found the mini PF annoying due to its limited view being a shortarse and I really enjoy getting to lvl 3 on the tilting one.
My advice get to play one and decide for yourself.

I never see any chatter about this game, no good? Seems like it came and went quicker than most games. The music alone has my interest
Godzilla has just over shadowed everything but personally I find Mando an amazing game.

When I saw the layout and reveal stream it didn’t wow me at all, I usually know what I like from seeing it, but I pretty much wrote it off, then I played one at pinfest and wow was I wrong, loved it so much I brought an LE.

It’s a nice change from the open playfields of pretty much every other game in the last couple years, there’s some close shots to the flippers and targets that punish you, it flows a lot better than it looks (it flows really nice, fast and smooth!) and the loopable up/down scoop on the premium/le is a great feeling shot.

The RPG elements in the code with the Beskar and Foundry are great and fit the theme perfectly. Still the best advice is to play one and make your own mind up.

Stunning Pin, one of the best I’ve had and miss mine.
Sold for no other reason than finances unfortunately, but at least I had 5 great months with it and even my wife misses it.

First and only pin my misses will come in and have a few games with me. She’s never shown any interest previously to any of my games over than the first week or so they are here but she seems to like Mando.

My wife especially loved the coop, it made such a difference making a strategy together as she had a knack with the mini playfield and loved it, so she would concentrate on getting through the levels on that while I did the missions and we both had the MB’s as you’re always advancing them.
She loves Elvira too but it’s totally different.

Anyone else having trouble with this update? I’m getting invalid spk messages, never had a single issue updating in 10 years so unsure WTF is going on here.

Just something I had with my mando that I though I’d share. The divertor for the mini playfield was starting to act up.

Turns out the edge of it was catching the ramp - took it out and bent it in a little and it’s all good.

I’m not sure if I have the divertor with the weld that eventually goes or the new beefed up one so might have more issues down the line. In the photo below you’ll see the faint line the ramp has had etched in it.

DAB4EEFB-B17A-4B7D-A461-898465F1F810.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
LE/PREMIUM V1.30 - AUGUST 2, 2022
=================================
**** FIXED ****
- FOUNDRY no longer allows you to buy razor crest if its disabled
- Fixed a spelling error
- Fixed an issue where the 2nd Encounter was not moving at the start.
- Fixed an issue where the timers would continue to count down if the player
was in the foundry.
- Ball Save Limit Adjustment was not working correctly.
- Starting a mission from Super Skill or Foundry will now give you credit
for that mission.

**** NEW ****
- Added many new lamp effects
- Added many new speech calls

**** TWEAKED ****
- Match now allowed in TEAM PLAY game play mode

Is it a hologram or a back mirror projector? Looks good how it interacts with the game

Christ this not only hits the price ceiling but blows the bloody thing off!

Back
Top Bottom