The Mandalorian Pinball

Buddinblack

Site Supporter
Jan 14, 2020
Cowdenbeath, Fife, Scotland
Alias
Budd
Watched the pro reveal now and in my opinion it looks great the mini playfield on the pro although not tilting still looks a lot of fun and the theme is a big winner for me.

Couple of things: starting multiballs seem to be a very simple affair of hitting the razor crest shot over and over which seems to be the easiest shot in the game also. Good for beginners but seems a bit basic for a semi-decent player.

Now my pinball table knowledge is limited but I can’t think of another game where multiball start is as simple as that. It normally involves a target or two then the shot. Maybe it will be addressed in code but even multiball 2 and 3 it is just a case of hitting the same easy shot but just more times

The rules of each multiball and the individual missions (modes) seem very similar to each other or is it just me?

Again never had a newer stern so I don’t know how much the code changes these thing as the game develops.

Cheers

Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAG555

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2017
Essex, UK
You should play The Hobbit, that is multiball fest!

I liked the way the Pro played (it’s a loaded Pro), but I just cannot get past those ugly plastic ramps in the middle of the playfield.

Reactions: PAX

Stags6969

Site Supporter
Sep 7, 2018
Mansfield
Alias
Real Name - Paul Billings
Watched the pro reveal now and in my opinion it looks great the mini playfield on the pro although not tilting still looks a lot of fun and the theme is a big winner for me.

Couple of things: starting multiballs seem to be a very simple affair of hitting the razor crest shot over and over which seems to be the easiest shot in the game also. Good for beginners but seems a bit basic for a semi-decent player.

Now my pinball table knowledge is limited but I can’t think of another game where multiball start is as simple as that. It normally involves a target or two then the shot. Maybe it will be addressed in code but even multiball 2 and 3 it is just a case of hitting the same easy shot but just more times

The rules of each multiball and the individual missions (modes) seem very similar to each other or is it just me?

Again never had a newer stern so I don’t know how much the code changes these thing as the game develops.

Cheers

Alan

Guardians of The Galaxy
Hit Groot to make him open his mouth, lock ball in Groot. Repeat twice more for multiball. Then 4 times for the same multiball.
Hit Orb target, lock ball in orb. Repeat twice more for multiball etc..
Similar sort of thing. Not entirely sure on Mando if you have to do anything else.
On GOTG you can adjust how hard this is in settings, so assume same on Mando

Darthsinex

Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2014
Yeah at least with groot there is a target first then the ball lock. Mando at the moment is just hit it up the middle Over and over.

The recent Turtles is a case of hit it straight to the top pizza shot 3 times, start one multiball. Shoot it up the right ramp 4 times, start the other multiball

Reactions: Buddinblack