Guardians of The GalaxyWatched the pro reveal now and in my opinion it looks great the mini playfield on the pro although not tilting still looks a lot of fun and the theme is a big winner for me.
Couple of things: starting multiballs seem to be a very simple affair of hitting the razor crest shot over and over which seems to be the easiest shot in the game also. Good for beginners but seems a bit basic for a semi-decent player.
Now my pinball table knowledge is limited but I can’t think of another game where multiball start is as simple as that. It normally involves a target or two then the shot. Maybe it will be addressed in code but even multiball 2 and 3 it is just a case of hitting the same easy shot but just more times
The rules of each multiball and the individual missions (modes) seem very similar to each other or is it just me?
Again never had a newer stern so I don’t know how much the code changes these thing as the game develops.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The recent Turtles is a case of hit it straight to the top pizza shot 3 times, start one multiball. Shoot it up the right ramp 4 times, start the other multiballYeah at least with groot there is a target first then the ball lock. Mando at the moment is just hit it up the middle Over and over.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks amazing, I just need my machine now.......new codez
RO V0.96 - JUNE 15, 2021
- Fixed Foundry buying two items not removing your beskar.
- Fixed Foundry buying two items and the items not increased in cost.
- Fixed Foundry buying two items and one was an extra ball the extra ball was
not counting toward your one per player from The Foundry.
- Fixed and issue where YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT would not end properly.
- Fixed the end of YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT to show the total.
- Reduced how many times you hear SUPER SKILL SHOT per game.
PRO V0.95 - JUNE 14, 2021
- Flame thrower will now stop catching shots on fire when you release the
- Stopped equipment from being usable if the instant info is running.
- The YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT wizard mode was using the wrong adjustment for its
ball save time.
- Fixed some Jetpack Text. The Jetpack completes an ENCOUNTER LEVEL.
- The "BESKAR +XX" animation was sometimes not running properly.
- Fixed Bonus round result text communicating the wrong thing.
- Fixed a crash if replay is set to award an extra ball.
- Added choreography for equipment use.
- Added Hunter difficulty adjustment. It allows the operator to change
between 3 settings: EASY, MEDIUM and HARD.
- EASY -
3-BANK time = 30 seconds
BASE BESKAR = 250
MODE TIMER = 30 seconds
- MEDIUM -
3-BANK time = 25 seconds
BASE BESKAR = 250
MODE TIMER = 25 seconds
- HARD -
3-BANK time = 20 seconds
BASE BESKAR = 150
MODE TIMER = 20 seconds
- Added Choreography for ramp shots in Hunter
- Added COMPETITION play information to the main score display.
- Added, when WHISTLING BIRDS is available during a mission, the equipment box
will display the number of shots it would collect.
- Added more options to FOUNDRY. There are now PLUS symbols that show up
between awards. If the PLUS symbol is available and you choose it you will
receive both items and trade a bit less Beskar than the two items combined.
- Added difficulty adjustment for SCOPE. It allows the operator to change
between 2 settings: EASY and HARD.
- EASY - BESKAR FOR COMPLETE - 50
BESKAR FOR TARGET - 150
UTURN/SCOOP GIVES TWO PIECES OF EQUIPMENT
- HARD - BESKAR FOR COMPLETE - 25
BESKAR FOR TARGET - 75
UTURN/SCOOP GIVES ONE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT
- Added difficulty adjustment for starting Encounters. It allows the operator
to change between 3 settings: EASY, MEDIUM and HARD.
- EASY - Starts lit - Each one is
Max ramps needed to light is 3
- MED - Starts one ramp to light
Max ramps needed to light is 4
- HARD - Starts two ramps to light
Max ramps needed to light is 5
- Added to the difficulty installs. They now set the following 24 adjustments:
BALL SAVE TIME, BALL SAVE LIMIT AT START, MISSION START DIFFICULTY,
MISSION ONE DIFFICULTY, MISSION TWO DIFFICULTY, MISSION THREE DIFFICULTY,
MISSION FOUR DIFFICULTY, MISSION FIVE DIFFICULTY, MISSIONS EXTRA BALL,
NUMBER MISSIONS SPOTTED, HUNTER DIFFICULTY, SCOPE DIFFICULTY,
ENCOUNTERS DIFFICULTY, RAZOR CREST MB START DIFFICULTY,
ICE SPIDER MULTIBALL DIFFICULTY, JETPACK MULTIBALL DIFFICULTY,
PIRATES MULTIBALL DIFFICULTY, BALL SAVE TIMER: I LIKE THOSE ODDS,
BALL SAVE TIMER: ICE SPIDER MB, BALL SAVE TIMER: JETPACK MB,
BALL SAVE TIMER: PIRATES MB, BALL SAVE TIMER: PRECIOUS CARGO,
BALL SAVE TIMER: YOU HAVE WHAT, BALL SAVE TIMER: THIS IS THE WAY
- Removed the legacy Competition activation from the left flipper button
during the attract mode. Use the game play menu instead.
- Added Moff Gideon monologue feature. If the ball rolls into the
mini-playfield from the back, when not in an encounter,
- Added HOW-TO videos to the attract mode
- Added various audits.
- Added Signet Champions. The game tracks the last five people to complete
THIS IS THE WAY and receives their SIGNET.
- Added a SNEAKY SKILL SHOT. If the ball enters the mini playfield area while
the normal skill shot is running you will have a chance to earn some sneaky
- Added MISSION START DIFFICULTY. It allows the operator to change between 3
settings: EASY, MEDIUM and HARD.
- EASY - Ramps do not time out when lighting MISSIONS
- MED - Ramps do not time out when lighting MISSIONS
- HARD - Ramps will time out after 60 seconds
- Tweaked the game over scores to better line up with other pages.
- Tweaked the ball save speech.
- The opposite ramp for the first shot in Hunter is available as well as the
second. Encounters will pause if Hunter needs the left ramp
- MISSION and RAZOR CREST MULTIBALL total displays now hold off endball so you
can see them.
- Improved SCOPE messaging for both awards and background
- Improved the readability of some instant info pages
- Improved the choreography of Mission totals
- Added more flipper speech
- Increased the scores for 3 Multiballs
- Changed NUMBER MISSIONS SPOTTED adjustment so it could have a ALL setting.
- Increased the scores for YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT
- Changed HERO game play mode to MONSTER game play mode.
- Colorized some text
- Changed the order of the game play modes
- Added correct default HSTD initials
- Reduced the ENCOUNTER BONUS LEVEL scores a bit
- Improved End Of Ball bonus speech logic
- Tweaked how Beskar is awarded throughout the game
Moved to system 2.77 -
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.72.0
PRO V.91 - June 1, 2020
- Initial release.