What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Just got 952,114,280 on my new Fish Tales. I'm not sure how many Super Jackpots I hit but it must've been a few. I very nearly got round again. It's not set up super hard; posts in middle position, standard flippers, extra balls on but I did get the super jackpots on my second ball.

I'll probably make it a bit steeper, change the flippers and lower the outlane posts soon.

This is from a couple of months ago - monster score on AFM (it's a monster for me anyway!) factory settings, reply award is an extra ball.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369502323.479236.jpg

Managed to Rule The Universe too

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369502350.323834.jpg

Nice to know you're still on there though Darren!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369502388.590872.jpg

I love this game!

Congratts on a monster score Mark.
Yeh only just hanging in there at 4th place.

1,150,918,850 on WH2O.

On site, 5 balls and I think I earned 3 extra balls in total.

Best game I've had since the machine went in, about 3 months ago! Made it to Wet willies and picked up the 100 mil jp, couldn't get to vacation as I'd already had 2 multiballs so each lock target needed 3 hits each to even light the lock.

Anyone got a good score on The Shadow? I'm around 950m but have no idea if thats any good. Thats with 5 balls and I've yet to reach the final battle or hit the superjackpot so I'm guessing its embarresingly low :(.

I was all about 3 balls until I got TS, after a few days I came to the conclusion I would never get to the final battle on 3 balls so upped it to 5. If I ever get to the stage where I often get to the final battle I will reduce the balls again. When I went to the guys house who I bought it from he had all his pins on 5 balls and it threw me for a while, I kept walking away after the 3rd drain.

At my league meet I accidentally started Khan Multiball from the skill shot, then proceeded to accidentally collect all the jackpots and then accidentally got the super

That gave me 400 mil from ball 1. Ball 2 and 3 were about 60 mil in total :|

At my league meet I accidentally started Khan Multiball from the skill shot, then proceeded to accidentally collect all the jackpots and then accidentally got the super
That gave me 400 mil from ball 1. Ball 2 and 3 were about 60 mil in total :|

I know that feeling, I had over 500m on my first ball the other day so I was obviously going to go on and smash my high score..........yeah right!

i just beat my high score on Family Guy with 100M - but the game is still mocking me as the GC is still held by RUS with 115M. i've only had the thing less than a week though, so watch out RUS!

FG Hiscore.jpgFG Grand Champion.jpg

edit: gah! beat the 100M but still not there for the GC
FG 103M.jpg

i'm getting confused with trying to start TV modes when Stewie Pinball is lit.

Your right on his tail.
It won't be long before its all yours (in the voice of Stewie)
t3_gstatic_com_images_de38e4917586f2cf3594404bfd610fd8._.jpg

Can't beat that feeling can ya?
The 350th game on my TX-Sector in the 6 months it's been owned and just smashed my high score of 3.6 million,by getting 4.6 million.

Lovin' it!!

poibug

Last Friday at Muri I scored 89M on (my) RBION (which I don't play that much), with 5 balls.

I got round all the continents twice, but only got 4 RIPLEYS letters.

I've never got more than 30M before.

Is that any good?

Well I shall be putting a bunch of new high scores on at least 3 of my pins in the next few days.

Baywatch - ROM swap to US code .....scores wiped :rolleyes:
Dracula - U20 chip needed replaced on cpu .....scores wiped :rolleyes:
Fish Tales - CPU was out to check something on Drac CPU .....scores wiped :rolleyes:

Finally got the GC on Family Guy
FG 121M.jpg

i like this game enough to start pimping it out - getting the pop bumper with that square-jawed bloke on it, the Stewie mini playfield decals, and the Lois spinner where she's dressed up like in Kiss. and i need to install these custom figures i was *given free of charge* by top bloke Matt Vince
FG figures.jpg

so would anyone be prepared to send me a copy of that Shrek software for me to have a play with? if i send you a blank USB stick will you load it up and post it to me? or can i just get it off the internet? and are there Shrek figures i can just easily plonk on there temporarily to make it look less ridiculous when i hit Meg and get Donkey speaking to me (or whatever it is), or is that all a big hassle?

edit: new score added
new FG high score.jpg

Just got 952,114,280 on my new Fish Tales. I'm not sure how many Super Jackpots I hit but it must've been a few. I very nearly got round again. It's not set up super hard; posts in middle position, standard flippers, extra balls on but I did get the super jackpots on my second ball.

I'll probably make it a bit steeper, change the flippers and lower the outlane posts soon.

What does "posts in middle position" mean?

The outlanes have posts that on many machines can be moved to make the outlane smaller and thus make the game 'easier'. There are usually three position and the middle position might be considered standard.

Anyone got a good score on The Shadow? I'm around 950m but have no idea if thats any good. Thats with 5 balls and I've yet to reach the final battle or hit the superjackpot so I'm guessing its embarresingly low :(.

My high score on Shadow is just short of 3 billion, on factory, great game

Last Friday at Muri I scored 89M on (my) RBION (which I don't play that much), with 5 balls.

I got round all the continents twice, but only got 4 RIPLEYS letters.

I've never got more than 30M before.

Is that any good?

I think that's a very good score Phil, you must have been playing for a decent length of time?

My high score on Shadow is just short of 3 billion, on factory, great game

Wow, that's an amazing score and with 3 balls too!

I have beaten my previous now but its still only something like 1.1B and that's with 5 balls :(. I did get to the final battle for the first time though which was good but ran out of time with 3 shots left to make. Getting there though.

Finally got the GC on Family Guy
View attachment 2028

i like this game enough to start pimping it out - getting the pop bumper with that square-jawed bloke on it, the Stewie mini playfield decals, and the Lois spinner where she's dressed up like in Kiss. and i need to install these custom figures i was *given free of charge* by top bloke Matt Vince
View attachment 2029

so would anyone be prepared to send me a copy of that Shrek software for me to have a play with? if i send you a blank USB stick will you load it up and post it to me? or can i just get it off the internet? and are there Shrek figures i can just easily plonk on there temporarily to make it look less ridiculous when i hit Meg and get Donkey speaking to me (or whatever it is), or is that all a big hassle?
Love the night time Peter and Lois,
If you want to kit out your game with Shrek figures then look at Mc Donalds toys for sale on the bay. Thats what was used on Shrek pinball for the figures, you should be able to get them all and at a fraction of the cost from buying from a pinball store. Or Stern.
Congrats on the high score by the way.

The outlanes have posts that on many machines can be moved to make the outlane smaller and thus make the game 'easier'. There are usually three position and the middle position might be considered standard.

That was my assumption although I can see no such adjustment on my FT.

Back
Top Bottom