What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Unscrew this and you'll see you have a choice of 3 holes to screw back into. Same on the other side. FT is easier than some tables where you have to remove plastics and all sorts.

Attachments

• image-26.jpg
    image-26.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 20
I'll have a closer look but I've never noticed any alternative holes when I've removed the posts to clean and re-rubber.

Love the night time Peter and Lois,
If you want to kit out your game with Shrek figures then look at Mc Donalds toys for sale on the bay. Thats what was used on Shrek pinball for the figures, you should be able to get them all and at a fraction of the cost from buying from a pinball store. Or Stern.
Congrats on the high score by the way.

Were they? I thought they were the McFarlen ones

Shrek Pinball one's are Mucky Dee's for sure. As for any other titles who knows.

I think there should be from what I can see in these two pictures (assuming Fish Tales).
If you look at the top of the outlanes on both sides there is a star post with a screw in the top.
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=861&picno=12487

Here it shows it stripped and there is an elongated hole.
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=861&picno=48934

Check underneath if there is any retaining nut but you should see three positions.

Thanks for taking the effort to post that. I might make some adjustment then - my FT is an outlane magnet and my highest score is only 400M.

Just got 181m on Spiderman, had less than a week and enjoying massively!:)

WH2O - been after that elusive vacation jackpot ever since I got the machine in January and have resisted changing the settings to make it easier - finally nailed it and had just started 5x playfield too. Bit disappointed it didn't give me the 5x on the VJ but still, tidy score if I do say so myself.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372187938.275714.jpg

Very nice Mark, great score. It really is gutting when you don't get that VJ at 5x on the very rare occasions that you do get them lined up, at least you do get the 5x multiball straight away after. Great game

WH2O - been after that elusive vacation jackpot ever since I got the machine in January and have resisted changing the settings to make it easier - finally nailed it and had just started 5x playfield too. Bit disappointed it didn't give me the 5x on the VJ but still, tidy score if I do say so myself.View attachment 2393
Very nice indeed, Mr Potter. about three times more than i ever got on a White Water

i got my new hiscore on Congo today - loving this game.
Congo hiscore.jpg

i'm also pleased to see that Jeremy Clarkson on the backglass seems to approve.

Great score on the wh20 there Mark and congrats on nailing the Vacation jackpot. Its pretty good when you get that "I broke it feeling".
As for getting 5x VJ well the less said on that the better, intro Lee Buck.

Great score on the wh20 there Mark and congrats on nailing the Vacation jackpot. Its pretty good when you get that "I broke it feeling".

I first saw/scored the vacation jackpot on WhiteWater while trying it out after delivery to a site. As it blanked out before seemingly going berserk, I certainly got that feeling. Made worse by the fact that I'd just shopped it.

god my highest score on the shadow is pretty poo against you lot 580.000.000 20 mil away from going on the highscore board
Feel the force.
Keep on with it and you will get there. On the high scores that is.

Faaaaaaaaaaack!!!

I still suck at my R&B. It's on the easiest setting and yet still my scores are abysmal.

Me and the wife have got a challenge on the go to see who can get on the leaderboard first. Once I can actually muster some descent scores I might think about changing the difficulty.

Yesterday though I did manage to attain my highest score yet - 323M - only 30M shy of the 350M needed to get the bottom place on the leaderboard. So far as I can make out it's a nightmare to get a high-scoring game on this as there aren't many shots which yield high points. From memory the best point scoring can be had from saving Nell (25M) or grabbing Bullwinkles Treasure (100M) during multiball. So it's pretty much a case of rinsing those two and making sure the ball doesn't drain. Which in itself seems to be an art because the slingshots have a really nasty habit of flinging the ball down the right lane.

I think I need to get a little more agressive with the table in a bid to keep the ball in play.

I've had Earthshaker in my collection for a year now and cos I'm so **** I've never been able to make the score board!!

Until today (says in Hollywood movie trailer voice!!)
I watched that vid Grizz posted earlier and I got all inspired to play. I went in to the den and turned on one machine............................... Earthshaker.
Stuck 20 million on it, no messing about, straight in to the number 3 spot. Bosh!!
Still 10 mill off the grand champ though!!

Love this game. Something about Earthshaker you can have massively long ball times.

Back
Top Bottom